Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Kills? Aight bet. That sounds fun. I had a feeling a null-Michael Halloween III house would be literally impossible anyway, so I think this could be really neat.

Especially nice 'cause just going off those trailer scenes alone this house could be super intense and cool regardless of how the movie ends up quality-wise.

I’ll be pretty bummed if we’re not getting straight up Halloween III: Season of the Witch. I get Halloween Kills is more marketable, but damn, it was exciting to think they were doing a house on my wish list.

That being said, I do have an issue with them going with Halloween Kills and skipping Halloween 2018. The event had three Halloween houses following a chronological timeline. I would prefer they make this Halloween 2018 and do a Halloween Kills/Halloween Ends house next year.

Well… Michael is still going after Laurie. Laurie and the kids are still trying to kill Michael. It’s not exactly Grapes of Wrath.

Exactly. Seeing how this is the twelfth Halloween movie and they keep going back to the well for the same stale water, it isn't really possible to spoil these films any longer.

Reactions: reeseyNG
I’ll be pretty bummed if we’re not getting straight up Halloween III: Season of the Witch. I get Halloween Kills is more marketable, but damn, it was exciting to think they were doing a house on my wish list.

That being said, I do have an issue with them going with Halloween Kills and skipping Halloween 2018. The event had three Halloween houses following a chronological timeline. I would prefer they make this Halloween 2018 and do a Halloween Kills/Halloween Ends house next year.
The IP well is so dry, I dare say it could come up again

I want to push back on this a bit. It annoys me with Disney and it annoys me here with people going “they can charge whatever!” They should not charge whatever they can get away with but most importantly they cannot for the future health of the event. Id make a case that the success of the event is both equal parts successful execution of IP houses AND the affordable nature of tickets and passes. I 100% do not believe the fandom, including those who purchase long weekend trips in UOR hotels and spend money on UOR food and beverage, wouldn’t be here now if they charged such prices.

the other problem with price increase is that people would become more nitpicky and judge the event and the actors and stuff more harshly. obviously uni provides a very high end high quality event, but depending on how much a person spends, their expectations change. (same goes for things that are cheaper and people being more forgiving)
a higher cost can make a person more critical. or get more frustrated. event if the thing they purchased was very high quality.

Reactions: Mockingjay
Yeah IDK, it just made more sense that they were siblings.

It made sense that she was given up for adoption and the family that adopted her happened to live within walking distance of the house she grew up in and her sister was murdered by her brother? And then her adoptive father is trying to sell said house and sends her over to drop off keys?

That's a bit hard to swallow and makes her adoptive parents the biggest @$$holes ever to do that to her.

The uncertainty of why he's fixated on her is a lot scaryier than a super disfunctional family where he wants to kill off all his siblings.

It made sense that she was given up for adoption and the family that adopted her happened to live within walking distance of the house she grew up in and her sister was murdered by her brother? And then her adoptive father is trying to sell said house and sends her over to drop off keys?

That's a bit hard to swallow and makes her adoptive parents the biggest @$$holes ever to do that to her.

The uncertainty of why he's fixated on her is a lot scaryier than a super disfunctional family where he wants to kill off all his siblings.

True. "Wrong place, wrong time” is such a scary concept, especially in the aftermath of the past 18 months.

Last edited:
The IP well is so dry, I dare say it could come up again

True. Guess I just got my hopes up with the Silver Shamrock warehouse spotted in USH then the logo being removed. I’d almost prefer they do H3:SotW this year and next year do a mega house based on this new Halloween trilogy. Especially since we’ve never had a Halloween house in a soundstage. IMO it’d be the first IP deserving of a “biggest house in HHN history” title.

So which TCM film is the TCM house gonna be based on? I know it seemed like it is gonna be based around the Texas Chainsaw film from 2013. Which, regardless of everyone's opinion on that film, certainly has material for a good house. But I'm confused why that one if so. I mean, again, reception for that film was mostly negative. While you have some who enjoyed it (myself and GoodBadFlicks only apparently), I don't see how that one would get the house treatment.

Then again, I suppose they have done films with less than good reception as houses (Dead Silence comes to mind and I freaking love that film) so I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility. Guess just curious of the choice in film.

Reactions: queenmetroid
So which TCM film is the TCM house gonna be based on? I know it seemed like it is gonna be based around the Texas Chainsaw film from 2013. Which, regardless of everyone's opinion on that film, certainly has material for a good house. But I'm confused why that one if so. I mean, again, reception for that film was mostly negative. While you have some who enjoyed it (myself and GoodBadFlicks only apparently), I don't see how that one would get the house treatment.

Then again, I suppose they have done films with less than good reception as houses (Dead Silence comes to mind and I freaking love that film) so I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility. Guess just curious of the choice in film.

The rumors seem to be either the original or it being an original story like Blood Brothers in Hollywood at this point

Reactions: Darko
Kinda random but my friends have a room at Saphire for HHN. Is it an issue for them to have me added to their room for the trip and have me issued a key. We will be flying in so there won’t be any parking or anything and we are AP so we don’t need tickets or anything until they release multi night packs. But I’ve never stayed on sight before.

Kinda random but my friends have a room at Saphire for HHN. Is it an issue for them to have me added to their room for the trip and have me issued a key. We will be flying in so there won’t be any parking or anything and we are AP so we don’t need tickets or anything until they release multi night packs. But I’ve never stayed on sight before.
I don't think there would be; in 2019 when I stayed in Aventura with my best friend, my girlfriend wanted to come and stay one night, and I went down to the front desk and asked if I could get a keycard for her, and the team members were so nice and friendly, they asked me her name and gave me the card. Very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.