Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaanyway...
I don't want to turn this into a covid discussion but is there any particular reason we think Universal is delaying things? obviously the announcements havent been marching along like normal, and I auditioned and have yet to hear back. it's been a couple weeks. maybe that just means I wasn't cast, lol. I'm not sure if other people haven't heard back either. Not just announcements and casting, but the multi-night tickets as well? It seems like theme parks are going in an "opening up direction" with masks and social distancing and plexiglass being relaxed and pre-shows coming back so I was wondering why it's taking Universal so long to get anything substantial announced or kicked off?
Coordination with Hollywood.

Can't speak towards performing roles, but good friend interviewed back in April or May for a position and has yet to hear back. I believe part of that is everyone working remotely may have caused a delay.

They're also still trying to get back up to full staffing levels park-wide. Getting those folks into place is probably taking priority over getting people in for an even that won't start rehearsing for quite a while.

You are not the only person not to hear back about HHN employment. Can't speak towards performing roles, but good friend interviewed back in April or May for a position and has yet to hear back. I believe part of that is everyone working remotely may have caused a delay. As far as when announcements will come, they will come when they come.
Not glad to hear that other people are playing the waiting game, but I'm glad to hear I'm not alone. Makes sense, thank you! I definitely agree announcements will come when they come, I was just wondering as all aspects of the event seemed to be held back. Appreciate the reply!

Reactions: SpookyHorrorPerson
Status
Not open for further replies.