Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why everyone is going this in depth when we have the answer right in front of us:

He has not one, but TWO treatments for it; clearly he is hinting we are getting a Beetlejuice house!

I think it's going in La Bamba, I've been hearing Billie Eilish or Sabrina are going in Shrek.
Uhhh we know we’re getting Beetlejuice

• Haha
Reactions: Darko and snayberry
I don't know why everyone is going this in depth when we have the answer right in front of us:

He has not one, but TWO treatments for it; clearly he is hinting we are getting a Beetlejuice house!

I think it's going in La Bamba, I've been hearing Billie Eilish or Sabrina are going in Shrek.
No way we are getting Eilish anymore. She has been trying to change her image from the horror/darker side, plus she is currently embroiled in several PR issues... She's kind of toxic at the moment. And not in a good Britney Spears kind of way.

Now, Sabrina is interesting...

P.S. Free Britney!

Glad I didn't bite on that one...I was like, "It HAS to be a joke....but I don't recognize their avitar (I'm horrible with names) so maybe they're just returning from the 2020 speculation and don't know???". Ha ha ha
Yeah, I've been here longer than my account even, haha, I just tend to lurk more than anything.

I typically chime in when I've either got something useful to share, or something supremely unhelpful; no middle ground

Status
Not open for further replies.