Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Legacy I have a question. Do you work for the event or do you just have good inside sources at the park? And do you happen to be HHN Legacy on Twitter? I’m fairly new to this forum and everytime you post or mention a clue I look deep into it trying to figure out what’s in Shrek lmao. Im so hyped for the event and this season in general. I love this forum and can’t seem to stay away from it.

Guessing the clue you gave was for the zone in NY?
NY isn’t an IP.
Hey Legacy I have a question. Do you work for the event or do you just have good inside sources at the park? And do you happen to be HHN Legacy on Twitter? I’m fairly new to this forum and everytime you post or mention a clue I look deep into it trying to figure out what’s in Shrek lmao. Im so hyped for the event and this season in general. I love this forum and can’t seem to stay away from it.
I do not work for Universal and haven’t for (my lord) a decade. I have just become a person who people with information come to to validate what they’ve heard. I consider myself a whisper monger. Sometimes I get verified stuff but, most of the time, I’m just comparing what several people are telling me and triangulating from there. Most of the people, to my knowledge, don’t work for Universal either. But I don’t ask questions, so people trust that what they tell me won’t trace back to them.

And no, I’m not HHN Legacy. “Legacy” is a screen name I started using on a different forum back in 2004. It’s almost never taken on other boards, so I’ve been able to take it with me.

Last edited:
NY isn’t an IP.

I do not work for Universal and haven’t for (my lord) a decade. I have just become a person who people with information come to to validate what they’ve heard. I consider myself a whisper monger. Sometimes I get verified stuff but, most of the time, I’m just comparing what several people are telling me and triangulating from there. Most of the people, to my knowledge, don’t work for Universal either. But I don’t ask questions, so people trust that what they tell me won’t trace back to them.

And no, I’m not HHN Legacy. “Legacy” is a screen name I started using on a different forum back in 2004. It’s almost never taken on other boards, so I’ve been able to take it with me.
That’s awesome. Preciate what you do for the community!

So with all these legendary truth clues being dropped, you would naturally draw yourself to Wyandot estate. Now I haven't seen HoHH yet myself, but I'm under the impression that it's a comparable story to Wyandot. I'm getting a crossover vibe between 2 originals a la the Body Collectors/Shadybook collab from 25. Perhaps LT is investigating some other sort of paranormal original?

So with all these legendary truth clues being dropped, you would naturally draw yourself to Wyandot estate. Now I haven't seen HoHH yet myself, but I'm under the impression that it's a comparable story to Wyandot. I'm getting a crossover vibe between 2 originals a la the Body Collectors/Shadybook collab from 25. Perhaps LT is investigating some other sort of paranormal original?

Well, since it would be in Shrek, I highly doubt they would be cloning Wyandot Estate, which was in SS22.

With paranormal themes, Wyandot Estate was the same year as Echoes of Shadybrook and Orfanage. But I hope they do something different if so.

Well, since it would be in Shrek, I highly doubt they would be cloning Wyandot Estate, which was in SS22.

With paranormal themes, Wyandot Estate was the same year as Echoes of Shadybrook and Orfanage. But I hope they do something different if so.
Remember when I said this?
I’ll also add, I’m more interested in what they’re doing in Shrek this year than last.
Shrek jumped to my top house.

Canon deep cuts? Yes.
Compelling narrative? Yes.
Settings and vibe I’ve used in my own house designs? Yes.

About Shrek: I just love that it’s still possible to have a surprise and that this event isn’t COMPLETELY leaked out ahead of announcements. I would love to be surprised by an announcement. Then you might ask: “why are you here?”. Because I’m EXCITED! I remember the olds days of HHN, for example 2008 which had an interactive, consistently updating website with puzzles and clues that kept me coming back several times a day. That was so exciting and made the event more memorable.

tenor.gif

(yes I'm making double use of this gif, sue me. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.