Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 291 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing last-minute cold feet re: releasing multi-day ticketing options.

Feels right considering the Hollywood website loudly proclaims the Frequent Fear passes exist and then just says they're "coming soon".

Also honestly Hollywood doing their tickets, The Exorcist, Pandora's Box and Orlando doing Icons, whatever else, tickets may have just been seen as a bit overwhelming for one day at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Remember that they’re three hours behind us. I have no clue, really. Not feeling good about prospect of FFPs here after Hollywood’s announcement though.

I mean...the time difference is the time difference. It's the same point of time...what? I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm legitimately confused as to how that would affect anything. :lol: Maybe I don't get it.

And I don't really see how Hollywood's ish affects the prospects? They have "FFPs coming soon" basically just like us.

It's from Metallica's new album
View attachment 14959

Nah we had the wrong band all along:

View attachment 14958
:eek:ut:

In all seriousness, I like the banners a lot. Reminds me of how sleek, smooth, and vibrant the signage in Vanity Ball looked.

i ron m- aiden?

0KeUAMi.png

Under his eye.

Under his eye? Such as under the watchful eye of an over lord type thing? I'm getting serious heavy metal vibes from the poster.

My opinion Seek and Destroy is not a Metallica themed zone, but my guess is a post apocalyptic Mad Max style zone with a lot of heavy metal music playing and scare actors in a lot of costumes along that line with the theme being they are seeking and destroying anyone who is against them. I really hope building projections comes back too.

I put my "take" on the Seek & Destroy stuff, that the logo gave me the vibes of a "mecha (Terminator / IHNMAIMS) apocalypse", which would make sense as to what Legacy sorta described as a "spiritual reboot" of something like Saws N Steam over in the Construction Thread.

However, something else he posted kinda has me on a different route now, so...definitely very interested to see the final details there.

Reactions: johnathanm
Status
Not open for further replies.