Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only acceptable time to bring any plexi back is if a 13 Ghosts house ever manifests by miracle. :heart:

Just gotta bide the time and see what happens here. Being a NY state resident, there's added trepidation that other things like travel restrictions could resume, but nothing worth worrying about til we all know for sure! If we want to discuss it, there's always the COVID thread itself. ;)

On-topic: Can I hope for some Body Collectors in the TC zone?? Or would they make a random appearance elsewhere?

Is today's announcement really delayed again? I know it's very tiring to ask about announcements but during the previous season of HHN I always look forward to Thursday for a new announcement and I was very excited for today since last week we were left with nothing.

Is today's announcement really delayed again? I know it's very tiring to ask about announcements but during the previous season of HHN I always look forward to Thursday for a new announcement and I was very excited for today since last week we were left with nothing.
Seeing as masks making a triumphant return is probably going to be the big "announcement" today, I highly doubt they'll then come out and say, "oh yeah, FFP $399".

I think the event is really diving into strange territory again. This year is definitely going to happen, but i'm fairly positive (based on what I had been hearing) they were planning on having scareactors without masks up until about yesterday. So there's just a big thing they are going to have to change in their marketing strategy.

I don't believe so, IF AND ONLY IF, they are changing health related policies they want an announcement to gauge the attention to the change so people will notice.

Scibz has been banned for one week. C'mon guys... Besides making it political - We literally have several posts in the past few pages to not bring up the pandemic and policies in here from the mods.
Can you sticky comments on each page on this forum platform? Might be a way to cut down on some of the pandemic discussion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
Seeing as masks making a triumphant return is probably going to be the big "announcement" today, I highly doubt they'll then come out and say, "oh yeah, FFP $399".

So you're saying there's a chance they'll decide to mark them down to $395?! :ay:

I think the event is really diving into strange territory again. This year is definitely going to happen, but i'm fairly positive (based on what I had been hearing) they were planning on having scareactors without masks up until about yesterday. So there's just a big thing they are going to have to change in their marketing strategy.

For transparency I don’t believe they were to announce multi day tickets this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.