Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 326 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the new decorations essentially confirming the Icons zone up front, are we expecting a huge dump of information on Thursday? All houses, all zones, FFP?
Given that rehearsal is in about a week, and they have props up that basically confirm what one of the scare ones are going to be, yeah I’d fully expect an info dump. But I also expected FFP the past two Thursday’s, so I’m not sure

Fellas... Ghouls and gals... I think we might be approaching the day of glory.

Are you ready for the horror....... OF THIS AMAZING SWEEPSTAKES?! ENTER NOW FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN 15% OFF OF YOUR ORDER OF PIZZA FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!! (Limitations apply.)

But in all seriousness... Isn't that just a little ASCII art of the arch? Trying to not get too excited, so maybe it's just them being like "Heyyyy the event is in less than a month woohoo"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.