Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they or would they ever toss around the idea of bringing the house of the year back every year? It was obviously the best, some who missed would get a chance to experience, and would of course save money. I’d be up for it. People go to the same stale haunted houses year after year around here. One called Erebus near me that people love but it’s been primarily the same for over a decade.
They did just this at HHN25 when they repeated An American Werewolf in London

It was not well received two years after it had been House of the Year

Which would be limited to Asylum in Wonderland, Krampus, SAW, Halloween 4, or Killer Klowns.
I’m basically 100% positive no old house will come back. However of this list Saw could happen because of Spiral and Halloween 4 could because of Halloween kills. Like I said tho I highly doubt these will return. I do think a IP is likely to balance out that 5/5 ratio but who knows

Reactions: ChaseTuff
I was just going to post Universal has no real reason to replace the Eillish house if it’s a reduced capacity event.

Also, if there’s still a mask mandate, will that include the scareactors? Idk if I’m interest in attending if so.

I was just going to post Universal has no real reason to replace the Eillish house if it’s a reduced capacity event.

Also, if there’s still a mask mandate, will that include the scareactors? Idk if I’m interest in attending if so.
Did not really notice the masks on the scareactors didn’t really affect the experience last year.

Reactions: Darko and Kadath

Scareactors wear masks but they are all planned out costume pieces and the vast majority just meld into the background. Even with loud-mouth IP characters like Beetlejuice I barely noticed them. Some are more noticable, (Tooth had some really noticable masks), but suspension of disbelief works wonders here.

Scareactors wear masks but they are all planned out costume pieces and the vast majority just meld into the background. Even with loud-mouth IP characters like Beetlejuice I barely noticed them. Some are more noticable, (Tooth had some really noticable masks), but suspension of disbelief works wonders here.

Oh wow the Beetlejuice barker had to wear one too? That’s cool it wasn’t a big deal to regulars. Still don’t think I’ll attend if that’s where we are. While I want to see the anniversary houses, HHN is an escape for me. If I’m getting jump scares from the Icons who are wearing masks, I know it’ll take me out of the experience.

Now would I scareact wearing a masking after receiving my vaccine? Yeah, definitely.

XS
Which would be limited to Asylum in Wonderland, Krampus, SAW, Halloween 4, or Killer Klowns.
Speaking of Asylum in Wonderland, I’m really surprised blumhouse hasn’t made a twisted Wonderland movie. Also, since I’ve only been here since last year, I know a lot of people always ask for video game houses. Couldn’t Asylum in Wonderland technically be considered a take on American McGee’s Alice /Alice: Madness Returns

Reactions: Kadath and Jocamom
XS

Speaking of Asylum in Wonderland, I’m really surprised blumhouse hasn’t made a twisted Wonderland movie. Also, since I’ve only been here since last year, I know a lot of people always ask for video game houses. Couldn’t Asylum in Wonderland technically be considered a take on American McGee’s Alice /Alice: Madness Returns
I could see an Alice in Zombieland house. The books weren't the best but they were an interesting take on the story.

Alice in ROB-Zombieland.

the crossover nobody was expecting.
All fans are happy.

yTFjcys.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jpophallowseve
If Universal wanted something as unique as Billie they could go the game route with Resident Evil. While it’s not nearly as popular as Billie the new game drops in May and could also be used as synergy for the Resident Evil Netflix show that should be releasing this year!

Reactions: londonwerecat
If Universal wanted something as unique as Billie they could go the game route with Resident Evil. While it’s not nearly as popular as Billie the new game drops in May and could also be used as synergy for the Resident Evil Netflix show that should be releasing this year!

We’ve had a RE house and it was just okay. Same for Silent Hill. Video games don’t seem to translate well into houses.

I could actually see the RE Netflix series replacing Hill House. No idea on what the locations will be like in the new show. But, there's a good chance that gothic mansion interiors would be featured, and could maybe be re-used from Hill House if that doesn't end up coming back.

We’ve had a RE house and it was just okay. Same for Silent Hill. Video games don’t seem to translate well into houses.
I agree with the Resident evil house but they went with more of a Nostalgia of walking in the PS2 games while if they went with a more modern route the new game features Vampires and Werewolves rather then just zombies and very video game looking monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.