Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see us going through 11 to 12 houses, I think 10 houses is the best for now, there's no need to do anything else, maybe later on down the line if the park has a big chance to do it, it could be possible but I don't see it happening any time soon.
they don’t want us getting through all of the houses in one night, then there’d be little to no reason for the gp to go multiple nights.

Reactions: MrTorrance
they don’t want us getting through all of the houses in one night, then there’d be little to no reason for the gp to go multiple nights.
I'm just saying it's just better as 10 houses, if they wanna bump, they can but again with what space and no they're not using Islands, so that is definitely off the table. Only other spot they would probably use is FATF. As for Rat Run, the idea was probably a good idea at the time but that was just something they wanted to try to see if people wanted interactive stuff and it didn't do so well, as for Diso, the first one was eh, but there is room to improve if they wanted to reboot.

I'm just saying it's just better as 10 houses, if they wanna bump, they can but again with what space and no they're not using Islands, so that is definitely off the table. Only other spot they would probably use is FATF. As for Rat Run, the idea was probably a good idea at the time but that was just something they wanted to try to see if people wanted interactive stuff and it didn't do so well, as for Diso, the first one was eh, but there is room to improve if they wanted to reboot.
Just for this year, they could still put houses in Blue Man, SS22, SS33, F&F (proper or tent behind it), Fear Factor, or the other half of B79, without too much of a fuss.

Just for this year, they could still put houses in Blue Man, SS22, SS33, F&F (proper or tent behind it), Fear Factor, or the other half of B79, without too much of a fuss.
If the money is there and they wanted to do it, they have a chance but I don't see them really messing with the idea, and especially with what's going on now, I think they're just happy that the event is going to happen, not much about the number of houses.

If you're talking tips for HHN in Orlando? Here's mine...

1-Get there 30 min before opening - they'll say 6:30 open, but it's really 6. So be in line at 5:30 at the latest.
2-When the rope drops, hustle to the first house (Shrek if it's a 6 pm open).
3-Do Shrek and the back of the park first. Everyone will rush to the front. Do the opposite. If you do #1 and #2, you should have 6 of the 10 houses (Shrek + 2 Parades + 2 Tents + MIB) done in the first 2 hours. It should be 8 pm by that point and you only have 4 houses left. If the lines are still relatively short (under 60 min), I'd do another house. By about 8-8:30, the crowds come fast.
4-Once the houses get long lines, this is when I start working the scarezones. It's dark by this point, so they're more active and fun. I may stop and grab some food too. At 29, I made sure to do the Lagoon Show at 9 pm and 10 pm. From around 8:30 to 11:30, I'll do everything other than houses (scarezones, rides, food, shows).
5-Between 11:30 and midnight, crowds will dissipate some. That's when I start attacking the front houses. If there's a really crowded house (like Stranger Things at 29) I'll wait until 10 minutes before close to jump in that line. You buy yourself extra time in the park that way. So if you get through the other houses quickly, you can circle back and redo the ones you really liked.

This is perfect thank you!

Reactions: JJ591
Hoo boy, it's been a WEEK, hasn't it?!

I had a feeling the dates would be sizable, and 42 makes sense in both pent-up demand, and offering plenty of days if they have to still social distance by the time the event comes around.

Luck and Dr. Agana are both in the house as well. Dr. Agana features strictly as a doctor, however.

The house has Jack, Caretaker, Director, Storyteller, Usher, Chance, Luck, Dr. Agana, Terra Queen, and Fear.

I'm quite happy to hear that lineup, I was really curious about one due to obvious complications, so I'm glad they got them in the capacity/angle that they could!

This is SUCH a happy day. I didn't realize what an impact just the reconfirmation of the event would have after all of this hell.

Same. While the signs were there that the event was gonna' happen, just getting the official confirmation + the dates and the official announcement of Beetlejuice...it feels really -good-. An that's something nice to have after quite the year.

As for the 11-12 houses rumor, well it's not out of the realm of possibility, especially since it's been rumored they've been looking into doing that beforehand. (One of the options for Us in 2019 was an 11th house.) Also, if Universal was supposedly tight on money due to Covid...I don't think they'd be restarting construction of a brand new theme park so soon. Not to mention there's been plenty of rumors that higher ups have been -very- happy with how the parks did last year, so that lends credence to them being willing to making possible moves like this.

When do you all think the next annoucement will come? what do we think it will be?
I think we’ll be getting only one or two a month. I don’t have my hopes up on another one this month, but if does happen, it’ll be the final week of March more than likely. I’d assume that nothing new is gonna be announced until May though, they’re probably gonna give us what we already know.

If you have a park ticket for the day, Stay & Scream will get you in one of the headliners first thing with very little wait. It used to be no wait but they started letting idiots use Express Passes during stay and scream which slows you down maybe 5 or 10 minutes more than it should.
We're not all idiots. I'm local, so may not do a house twice in a day, and an express pass shortens the walk.

Reactions: Dr. Strengoit
Were you around last year when every announcement was immediately followed by "When's the next announcement?"
Hey man, he was just tryna start conversation. There’s no need for this. It’s a fine question, let’s take a dee breath. I get that we don’t want a repeat of last year but now that we know announcements are gonna happen, asking when the next one will be is a valid question. Let’s just move past it, both of you. We don’t need drama on IU this early on.

Hey man, he was just tryna start conversation. There’s no need for this. It’s a fine question, let’s take a dee breath. I get that we don’t want a repeat of last year but now that we know announcements are gonna happen, asking when the next one will be is a valid question. Let’s just move past it, both of you. We don’t need drama on IU this early on.
I asked a perfectly valid question then, didn't I?

Reactions: Darko
On topic though, when do we think the next announcements will be? If they’re starting announcement season this early, I think it’s reasonable to believe we may get another announcement before April, however I’m not getting my hopes too high. It’s possible they won’t really pick up announcements until Summer and this was just a one time thing to let us know the event is happening. My prediction is 2 this month, 1 in April, and then 2 or more every month after.

On topic though, when do we think the next announcements will be? If they’re starting announcement season this early, I think it’s reasonable to believe we may get another announcement before April, however I’m not getting my hopes too high. It’s possible they won’t really pick up announcements until Summer and this was just a one time thing to let us know the event is happening. My prediction is 2 this month, 1 in April, and then 2 or more every month after.
We really going to do this all season?

Status
Not open for further replies.