Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vibe I’ve gotten from the house since the first I heard about it “original take.” While it may use the look of the original movie, I don’t expect to even really be “based on” the movie. I expect it to be more like Blood Brothers or even the 2007 The Thing house.

There’s a lot of speculation in that though.
Seeing Leatherface at HHN always makes me giddy and the idea of the A&D team doing their take on him sounds incredible.

If I remember The Thing (2007) felt very much like the film.

FYI regarding ticket sales and houses: I spent 30 minutes on the phone setting up my hotel with an amazing staff person. She said, both with and without certainty, there are "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS" coming in the next 2 weeks including the entire lineup in one drop. She also said that the passholder hotel rates are expected to drop at that time, along with ticket sales.

She also mentioned 2 original characters as part of the event from the early years of HHN.

Take that for what you will.
I doubt that position would know anything about upcoming HHN announcements, but hey, never say never I guess

The vibe I’ve gotten from the house since the first I heard about it “original take.” While it may use the look of the original movie, I don’t expect to even really be “based on” the movie. I expect it to be more like Blood Brothers or even the 2007 The Thing house.

Oh man I hope Chop Top makes some type of appearance

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
From what I have heard, the TCM house is based on the original movie.
Open and shut.
They JUST made a house based on the original within the past 5 years, so I would not be expecting a house fully based on the original. Scenes? Maybe. But I would not expect a full house.

Exactly

I’m just curious but does anybody know if the haunting of hill house parade building was gonna have a big decal on the outside like beetlejuice and monsters did?

Id be surprised if it didn’t at least have something on the outside, the parade warehouses usually do
If I recall correctly, Legacy said that there would be a facade inside the building, which is something both Seeds and Monsters didn't really have so I am going to guess there won't be anything. Maybe a projection or something at night.

If I recall correctly, Legacy said that there would be a facade inside the building, which is something both Seeds and Monsters didn't really have so I am going to guess there won't be anything. Maybe a projection or something at night.
That's my guess. There might be some art decal, like a big ass poster or a projection but the real facade is on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.