Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wonder if we should get a thread about FFP at this point. If FFPs go on sale, I imagine it won’t be until August. The removal of them is a debate every year, and I’m intrigued by the possibility of how it would affect the HHN fandom.

If you could go only afford to go 2 nights max, would it curb your passion for the event? Or would it just change the way in which you approach it?

I almost wonder if we should get a thread about FFP at this point. If FFPs go on sale, I imagine it won’t be until August. The removal of them is a debate every year, and I’m intrigued by the possibility of how it would affect the HHN fandom.

If you could go only afford to go 2 nights max, would it curb your passion for the event? Or would it just change the way in which you approach it?

Not to veer too far off-topic/fuel the debate any further.. but Hollywood nearly succeeded in getting rid of the FFP, or the Killer Deal Nights Pass as they called FFP in Hollywood for a few years before changing back to FFP, in 2011.. They had initially announced they were getting rid of the pass so they could accommodate more single-night ticket payers that year.. and the fanbase threw a tantrum all over the HHN FB and Twitter over it.. even Murdy, who normally doesn't deal in the ticket department, felt bad about the situation and went to bat for the fanbase over it.. they announced a day or two later that they had taken our feedback into consideration and brought back the FFP/Killer Deal Nights Pass for that year

Not to veer too far off-topic/fuel the debate any further.. but Hollywood nearly succeeded in getting rid of the FFP, or the Killer Deal Nights Pass as they called FFP in Hollywood for a few years before changing back to FFP, in 2011.. They had initially announced they were getting rid of the pass so they could accommodate more single-night ticket payers that year.. and the fanbase threw a tantrum all over the HHN FB and Twitter over it.. even Murdy, who normally doesn't deal in the ticket department, felt bad about the situation and went to bat for the fanbase over it.. they announced a day or two later that they had taken our feedback into consideration and brought back the FFP/Killer Deal Nights Pass for that year

wow... if this is the case then we can fully guarantee that FFP will Never go away...i wish i knew about this. because it means uni already knows of the potential huge backlash. thank you, thank you.
ffp definitely coming back same as always

I almost wonder if we should get a thread about FFP at this point. If FFPs go on sale, I imagine it won’t be until August.
I just don’t know if there’s much else besides the state of FFP to spec on right now to warrant moving it to its own thread. We’re just in an unfortunate loop of

> “Guys, are FFP passes gone?!?!”
> “I dunno. Maybe.”
> “No you moron of course theyre happening”
> “Hey guys so Legendary Truth, huh?”
> Repeat

but like there are always slow/repetitive sections of spec season, it’ll start to get fired up again especially after tomorrow’s likely announcements.

Hints at Terra would mean Zones and Shows to me…and I believe they’ve done tickets with those announcements in the past…

28 had their full tickets options drop along with the original zones, and the "show that shall not be named". 29's options were dropped all by their lonely in between two original announcements a few weeks on either side.

I have been going to the event from HHN 19: Ripped from the silver screen for one night until HHN 27 when I discovered ROF. It's true that in one night (no express) in some years I couldn't see all the houses but most of the time I was able to see everything including the Bill and Ted show. Since I discovered ROF I have gone about three nights and it is much more enjoyable as you can see everything in a more relaxed way. Still, if those tickets don't come out again (I know it's been said many times that they do, just wait lol) I'd go to the event at least for one night, I wouldn't miss it for anything!

I currently have 3 different 2 night stays at Universal hotels booked, and will likely attend 10+ nights total. That is assuming that multi-night tickets with Express are available. If they are not, there is a very real possibility that I wouldn't attend at all. The value just isn't there.

We also have a extended weekend Universal hotel booked (as we've done for the past 15 years) and would question visiting if we had to buy 4x2 single night tickets. I can't believe that UO would axe multi-night tickets due to the fact that a large majority of on-site guests are there specifically for the HHN event and attend every night of their stay.

I just don’t know if there’s much else besides the state of FFP to spec on right now to warrant moving it to its own thread. We’re just in an unfortunate loop of

> “Guys, are FFP passes gone?!?!”
> “I dunno. Maybe.”
> “No you moron of course theyre happening”
> “Hey guys so Legendary Truth, huh?”
> Repeat

but like there are always slow/repetitive sections of spec season, it’ll start to get fired up again especially after tomorrow’s likely announcements.

Some date in the near future ...

12:00 "Hey, here are details on FFP for 2021!"

12:01 Immediate debate over FFP being too expensive/not expensive enough (with a smattering of "why doesn't RoF go just one more week???")

Status
Not open for further replies.