Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they typically start selling BOGO tickets on day 1 of selling tickets? Was hoping to get a BOGO for one of my first-timer friends. Would be sad if they’re out :(

I was hoping for this as well - but did they even have them last year?
They honored the cancelled year’s BOGOs, but didn’t sell new ones. I think.

EDIT-

Also, I just realized that they never formally announced the tickets/dates. Tickets just went up out of nowhere. Definitely think they’re waiting for a big announcement in a couple hours or so. Even if it is just “THE EVENT IS HAPPENING, HERE’S THE LOGO BYYEEE”

They honored the cancelled year’s BOGOs, but didn’t sell new ones. I think.

EDIT-

Also, I just realized that they never formally announced the tickets/dates. Tickets just went up out of nowhere. Definitely think they’re waiting for a big announcement in a couple hours or so. Even if it is just “THE EVENT IS HAPPENING, HERE’S THE LOGO BYYEEE”

Almost like they got it up early for the noon or 1pm announcement.

Just tried to book Royal Pacific Sept 22-26 and all three premium hotels sold out that weekend 6 months in advance. I have gone the last 10 years on the last weekend of September (and Rush of Fear) and always booked in March or April and never had an issue before. Had to change to Sept 15-19 to get in one for the daytime express. FYI if you are planning on going in September.

The countdown to Horrah is on!

Universal Orlando has announced dates for Halloween Horror Nights 31 – taking place 43 nights between September 2 through October 31, 2022. @HorrorNightsORL

Status
Not open for further replies.