Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they want to replicate last year and have the big IPs towards the back of the park. Having Weeknd at the front of the park is asking for crowding issues and ridiculous wait times.

HHN 30's big IP, Billie Eillish, was supposed to be in Shrek, which is in the front of the park.
The entrance to Shrek is kind of hidden tbh. Not as bad as putting a huge IP in the Soundstages. Majority of people go to the SS houses first. I’m referring to the Soundstages when I say front of the park.

I want my Evil Dead back on the spec map :love:

Ok, old post from a while back about this clue I gave...

A full moon that causes The Wolfman to rise can only happen at NIGHT. Also, I think there is no sunlight for Dracula to worry about at NIGHT.

I mentioned 2 IPs at the time, but the other IP is not happening.

Hmm...another thematically "nighttime" IP no longer happening? Or is this IP distinct from the Mummy/Wolfy/Drac one in terms of relation to the clue you gave?

So disappointing - I’m really looking forward to this house but the queue has the absolute worst Express merge of them all.

It was so nice skipping that queue almost every visit last year.

I was gonna' say, the merge point is the only downside. The location itself is great for a house, but ops always seems to struggle with that merge point.

108 (new parade)

Makes sense, with the exception of a soundstage that's holds only one house, the parade buildings are the most secluded locations to keep an IP under wraps.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.