Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2DFB3688-1B10-4529-B2EF-6CBB8CB8D921.jpeg
might be a dead end, but each emoji is listed in the options for this poll asking for a hint, I was thinking maybe it holds some sort of clue to the key in it of itself? Like yes and desperately are separate words in the first option both capitalized when it couldve been one phrase. Don’t know how deep legacy goes with everything he tweets in regards to the clues, but could be worth to factor this in.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I really do think that the key is something very simple but yet we are all diving way too deep to see it right under our noses. plus it would help if Universal threw us a bone this week and announced something finally. Do ya'll think they are being extra cautious on announcements after 2020?

Nope. They have a plan, it just isn't time yet.
Oh gotcha, I am still really new to their ways since we only went last year. I know a lot of people on facebook were really believing that fan made announcement timeline. Hopefully this month we get something like dates and the theme of this year

Reactions: Blysthon
If there is info to be gleaned from this poll, here are a couple breakdowns (but I do doubt the poll is a necessary thing to solve the entire clue set because he wouldn't have given us a puzzle without any means of solving...unless he did, lol) In all likelihood there is a crucial piece of info we are all overlooking, so as I find myself going this many layers deep, I also am very much considering how convoluted my thought process is at this point, and so these should probably just be looked at as primers to look elsewhere:

Word Letter Count (Adding up total number of letters per word per line of the poll, and finding the corresponding letter of the alphabet):
Golden Heart: 3-11 (C-K)
Skull One: 4-2-4-4 (D-B-D-D)
Skull Two: 3-7-5-2 (C-G-E-B)
Mask: 2-8-5 (B-H-E)

Total Letter Count/Letter (Adding up total number of letters per line of the poll, and finding corresponding letter of alphabet):
Golden Heart: 18 (R)
Skull One: 14 (N)
Skull Two: 17 (Q)
Mask: 15 (O)

Letter Position In Poll Phrases (Assuming number in clue is letter position in the phrase in the poll with each emoji corresponds to a number position in the clue, I've made a number Bold and Underlined to indicate a black circle, just underlined to indicate a plain circle) Issue with this one also is the middle number has nothing to correspond to if we assume the pattern of Heart-Skull-Number-Skull-Mask. I am not confident in this methodology, the results (really any of it) especially because it is early, but maybe the thought process will help inspire:
Clue 1: D-V-9-L-A
Clue 2: D-?-4-A-E
Clue 3: D-V-1-R-H
Clue 4: D-E-0-E-E
Clue 5: S-O-6-E-T

More likely, once whatever cypher is figured out (if there even is a cypher), it is possible things go even one level deeper with a little scramble. If the coloring of the letters doesn't have an additional meaning, it is possible they are colored to indicate something along the lines of a Mastermind code (or Wordle type thing). Think something like the black circled numbers are in the correct position, circled numbers are in the final phrase but incorrect position, and maybe even un-colored numbers are incorrect letters needing to be replaced to begin with (devious, but possible). I am using this as an example, it could be any permutation of that, or it could be completely off base to begin with.

Just wanted to throw a few more branches onto the fire here when it comes to cryptography, but ultimately as I said above, I feel like my logic here is on the more "overthinking" side of things, especially because not a single 'answer' I came to up there makes any sense. If you have to twist something to try and make sense of it, it is likely a wrong path, or your own confirmation bias trying to make clues fit for what you already expect. It is always best to go in with no expectations of an outcome. Anyhoo, happy Wednesday, haha

“fan made announcement timeline” sends chills down my spine
It wasn't as bad as some of these fan made speculation maps with 5-6 IPs that are WB owned or rights unattainable but it had them starting last Friday and making one announcement a week up until Labor day weekend to start the event

It wasn't as bad as some of these fan made speculation maps with 5-6 IPs that are WB owned or rights unattainable but it had them starting last Friday and making one announcement a week up until Labor day weekend to start the event

For the life of me, I never understood why it was assumed we would get something at the beginning of March based on last year’s schedule. 2020-2021 was an extraordinary circumstance.

The fan made stuff then becomes people wishing then people expecting then people becoming mad.

Anyway...

D_zARiwU4AEm5ae

E8mg7WmXMAAd-Sn

Going to quote this in the first post for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.