Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Subjectively, I’m happy with this announcement because this Halloween season has been the worst of my life so it’s something to look forward to for next year.

Objectively…they really couldn’t have at least waited until the gates closed on this season for both coasts??

I feel like Blumhouse's Halloween trilogy has a good chance of coming next year, even though we had the OG this year. Halloween is always popular at the event and I could see it being next year's Horrors of Blumhouse. All three movies in one house could be pretty cool. Also could see Evil Dead Rise coming.

I am interest in seeing Fate: The Winx Saga haunted house for Halloween Horror Nights 2023 at Hollywood and Orlando, where guests survives the Burned Ones and Scrapers.

But sadly, it won't happen since Netflix cancelled the series recently.

I feel like Blumhouse's Halloween trilogy has a good chance of coming next year, even though we had the OG this year. Halloween is always popular at the event and I could see it being next year's Horrors of Blumhouse. All three movies in one house could be pretty cool. Also could see Evil Dead Rise coming.
Can't do the halloween trilogy. Owned by miramax which had a falling out. This was confirmed (that the trilogy is off limits) by Murdy, director of HHN Hollywood. Evil dead rise was built and ready to go for this year, but the movie was pushed to next year, so it was torn down. Unclear if US will be willing to recommit to it this year.

Can't do the halloween trilogy. Owned by miramax which had a falling out. This was confirmed (that the trilogy is off limits) by Murdy, director of HHN Hollywood. Evil dead rise was built and ready to go for this year, but the movie was pushed to next year, so it was torn down. Unclear if US will be willing to recommit to it this year.
Gotcha. Sucks they had a falling out. Feel like the new trilogy could have made for some good houses.

Hoping third time is the charm next year. Went to HHN 30 and had to leave an hour in to have an emergency appendectomy, then this year we ran into Hurricane Ian and got COVID. Bad luck, but looking forward to the early spec maps :)

Question for those much smarter than me, Can there be a Scream house? Or would that be a heavy lift due to Paramount owning the rights to the latest Scream movie?

Last edited:
Not worth starting a new thread over this, but people are already speculating on Facebook that IOA is back again this year.

I know the Jurassic Park space is gone, isn't the Marvel warehouse used up now too? I forget all the details.

Well, it’s present, but storing equipment essential to the park’s operations. All that would have to get cleared out to use as a house.
Nah, all you have to do is clear a path and have a house themed to a haunted overstuffed theme park warehouse.

The door has closed on another year of Horror Nights, and with that comes the start of the frenzy of speculation for 2023. But what about the properties that have no chance of coming?

Just watched back the Chucky announcement video. Are they just gonna stick with “Never Go Alone” every year now? Weird.

Reactions: Darko