Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my head, Animal Actors was always significantly smaller than the Fear Factor stage, but is it? I'm kinda starting to think they may be about the same lol

Why can't we open the horror makeup show at night? It's HORROR related!

The rap on it has always been it's too small to matter. That theater can't hold much more than 250 people. Given a 30k crowd, would probably be less than 1% of guests taken out of circulation for 45 minutes, which would be like trying to empty a swimming pool with a shot glass.

Why can't we open the horror makeup show at night? It's HORROR related!
I've thought of this before, but someone pointed out how small it is in there. It probably wouldn't affect crowds at all lol

Anyone have the capacity for Animal Actors? Apparently Hollywood's is 1600 people, but I can't find anything for Orlando.

How about this month?
giphy.gif

(I don't actually know anything. At this point, it feels like they forgot they needed to actually advertise)

I got downvoted to hell on reddit for saying this, but I feel like its worth saying, HHN does not make announcements to appease its fans, they do it to market the event to people who are thinking about coming. I say this because I saw a lot of people complaining (on reddit specifically) that HHN is lazy and they might not go this year because of the lack of announcements. I feel pretty comfortable in saying that if you are browsing a HHN related forum, subreddit or listening to HHN podcasts, its safe to say that announcements arent exactly directed for you (in the same way that a mcdonalds ad isnt made for the guy who already goes to mcdonalds every single day for lunch.) because you are probably going to go no matter what lol.

I say all this to say, keep calm, the event is (probably hopefully please no 2020 round 2) coming and we are all gonna forget about announcement season the second we walk through those gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.