Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly shocked nothing has leaked yet. Last year a lot leaked from what I could remember
They seem to be INCREDIBLY dedicated to not having things leak out this year.

Circling back to HHN...

Broke: Hoping for an HHN announcement every Thursday
Woke: (Assuming we roughly follow last years schedule) Tent facade construction in just over a week and street construction in ~2 weeks.
Woke(r): Opening night in 10 weeks

They seem to be INCREDIBLY dedicated to not having things leak out this year.
Hey, now. We had that TLoU announcement video a good 30 minutes prior to the actual announcement. That's big leak territory :lol: Real talk though, the shirt leak was mid July last year, so it's not too late lol.
Woke(r): Opening night in 10 weeks
Galaxy brain: 17 weeks until Halloween/our potential first announcement for HHN33 (should probably end the meme here lol)

Speaking of Express Passes.... here is an idea... on the tickets make EXPRESS PASS huge and stop making these poor folks get the flashlight out and squint to see this poop. It would speed up the process 10 fold. I think about this every time I enter a line and they have to struggle to see it.

Just thinking outloud and typing I guess.

Speaking of Express Passes.... here is an idea... on the tickets make EXPRESS PASS huge and stop making these poor folks get the flashlight out and squint to see this poop. It would speed up the process 10 fold. I think about this every time I enter a line and they have to struggle to see it.

Express Pass could be changed to a.. I don't know, a wristband with a barcode or something

Reactions: TCox91 and Ahmanet
back in the day they gave you a “gate a” lanyard in Hollywood, just like they did during the day. that was definitely easier (for the guest) than the current system. but combining it all on one ticket is a nice redundancy reminder.
This reminds me - for the first time this year we're planning to do ROF with express. This is just ONE ticket right?

Heeeeey human factors design! I love it.

May have spoken street construction into existence lol. There's a picture floating around of a truss tower up by the bathrooms in between FFL and Diagon. Unless it's for another event?

EDIT: Here's the pic (source is apparently SimTanic8 from the Theme Park Stop Discord):

truss 2023.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I could see it being used for is the 4th of July. Lighting trusses for zones don't pop up until around mid-July.
Last year's were around first week of July, so it wouldn't be too abnormally early, but definitely can't say I'm confident in it one way or another yet. I've never actually been for the 4th because the crowds seem like a nightmare, so I'm genuinely blanking on if there's ever been lighting trusses for it around there.

Edit: Looking at the HHN31 construction thread July 5th was a truss in FFL, July 12th was a truss in the Mels/Hollywood area, July 13th was San Fran, Diagon, Central Park, the entrance arch, etc. and so on.

I'm skimming YouTube vlogs/live streams from this time last year and not seeing any trusses in the area for the 4th. I'm sure someone here can shine a light on whether there was or not though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.