Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going completely left field here, but based on HHN Twitters recent post "All I see r shadows" and connecting that to a show where HHN was referenced at the end of an episode, where they were boarding a bus going to HHN.
Could we see What We Do in the Shadows at HHN?
Not sure who owns the right to the show, but I can see this as a comedy house or scare zone!

Disney-owned so it’s a non-starter, sadly.

I’ve been blessed with a nugget of info!!! Of course please take me with a grain of salt because I am not going to pretend to be an insider in ANY capacity, but I’m pretty confident in this!!!

Purposely keeping it vague, since it seems no one has talked about this yet: I believe an original concept that was pretty heavily rumored for this year is very accurate… But it’s an IP, not original!

Again, grain of salt! Please let me know if this isn’t cool to post Mods!
It's something we've never seen before at the event, but many people have wanted it over the years, right?

I'm going completely left field here, but based on HHN Twitters recent post "All I see r shadows" and connecting that to a show where HHN was referenced at the end of an episode, where they were boarding a bus going to HHN.
Could we see What We Do in the Shadows at HHN?
Not sure who owns the right to the show, but I can see this as a comedy house or scare zone!
That was their “Groundhog’s Day” post.

Maybe it's TLOU? Perhaps they were going to just move on after last year's fiasco. But with it being such a huge hit, maybe they've decided to engage with HBO again.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

So I believe this is a recruitment fraud.

So I believe this is a recruitment fraud.

On one hand, wow, that's awful

On the other - yeah, I'd bet money that those are the actual dates lol

November 4 feels like a late end. I have no doubts that September 1 is opening night.

During the height of the pandemic, I would get calls at the hotel where I work asking if the job posting they saw was accurate because it said we were paying $35 per hour for the front desk. I could tell from a couple of the calls that people were calling after they'd given their personal information to scammers. It's a sad, sad world.

Status
Not open for further replies.