Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we either get Stranger Things or Last of Us first

But we might just get monsters. Which i'm fine with, it will just make me second guess whether or not stranger things or last of us is coming.
(Last of Us / Stranger Things 4 is my dream IPs along with FNAF)

If they really went through all the trouble to use a special font to hide a message, just for the message to mean nothing, they are really some expert trolls
A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

But we might just get monsters. Which i'm fine with, it will just make me second guess whether or not stranger things or last of us is coming.
TLOU has been my #1 wishlist IP since I've started attending the event.

If we finally get it, well, I guess Scream gets bumped to #1.

I really think they’re going to wait until June to announce the big headliner IP.

Last edited:
I really think they’re going to wait until June to announce the big headliner IP. Last of Us is technically the bigger headliner since it’s in the Parade building and it’s a bigger draw for audiences right now.

Stranger Things is the second big headliner IP so it will likely be announced after TLOU.
Based on viewership between both series id have to say ST is the headliner but based on locations like you mentioned I would agree with you

Reactions: Ahmanet
I don’t know a lot about the scare zones rumored yet. But what if there’s a SCarey Ohio scarezone this year?

I’ve always thought SCarey deserved a better showing than the house in HHN 30.

There's really no reason to believe SCarey gets anything this year, especially so soon after 30.

Scarezone rumors won't be a thing for awhile, and when they do they'll probably be way off from what we imagine they'll be like. Candy Mutants or Seek and Destroy come to mind.

Reactions: Ahmanet
There's really no reason to believe SCarey gets anything this year, especially so soon after 30.

Scarezone rumors won't be a thing for awhile, and when they do they'll probably be way off from what we imagine they'll be like. Candy Mutants or Seek and Destroy come to mind.
We did get the Meetz Locker last year, so I think it's very possible we could get something similar this year.

I really think they’re going to wait until June to announce the big headliner IP. Last of Us is technically the bigger headliner since it’s in the Parade building and it’s a bigger draw for audiences right now.

Stranger Things is the second big headliner IP so it will likely be announced after TLOU.
TLOU is a huge IP that will draw a ton and is most definitely a headliner but there is no world right now where it’s a bigger draw than ST. That’s not a knock on TLOU, ST is just that big.

Last edited:

If the carnival rumors are true, that would be considered lore that is Carey-adjacent.

Haven't seen much speculation on what the 'classic horror IP' could be this year?

Seems every event has at least one

So the new Exorcist seems to have bombed in test screenings (note: this is coming from anonymous sources I can't vouch for and being picked up by some sites I'll vouch against, so take with a big spoonful of salt). If that turns out to be true, it demonstrates the danger of bringing in untested properties - you can wind up with a Dracula Untold or Doomsday situation. Of course, the worse scenario is that the poor reactions cause reedits and reshoots that push the film off its release date (which is already half way through the event) and you lose the house at the last minute.

I remain very slightly skeptical that Exorcist will show up at the event this year.

So the new Exorcist seems to have bombed in test screenings (note: this is coming from anonymous sources I can't vouch for and being picked up by some sites I'll vouch against, so take with a big spoonful of salt). If that turns out to be true, it demonstrates the danger of bringing in untested properties - you can wind up with a Dracula Untold or Doomsday situation. Of course, the worse scenario is that the poor reactions cause reedits and reshoots that push the film off its release date (which is already half way through the event) and you lose the house at the last minute.

I remain very slightly skeptical that Exorcist will show up at the event this year.
Blumhouse Vol 4 would be the quick and easy fix. They could probably still keep a couple of scenes in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.