Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
TIP: Do the Unmasking the Horror tours, they rock. The 6 and 3 house tours cover different houses unless they changed it randomly this year so doing both shouldn't have overlap. You can take pics in some rooms of most of the houses, so it's a neat place to get pics.

Tip: eat dinner at City Walk and enter the park after the initial wave subsides
We got ROF + Express for the first time and this is our plan for a few nights. We have dinner reservations for 6PM, so we're hoping the initial chaos will be gone by the time we go in.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Guys, do u think this year we'll have that "2 night flex tickets", "2 nights for the price of 1" or something with a complex similar name? lol

Goin from Brazil and this would help my plan trip a lot.

!
Tip: I cannot stress this enough, travel size umbrellas. Rain in FL is so unpredictable and theres nothing worse than going into a freezing house wet...
I like those cheap ponchos you can buy in bulk off amazon. A couple fit easily inside my park bag.

We got ROF + Express for the first time and this is our plan for a few nights. We have dinner reservations for 6PM, so we're hoping the initial chaos will be gone by the time we go in.
Does the hotel guests entrance stay open? I used it last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
!
I like those cheap ponchos you can buy in bulk off amazon. A couple fit easily inside my park bag.

Does the hotel guests entrance stay open? I used it last year.
Uniqlo in Disney Springs used to have some light weight rain jackets that work pretty well, the cost was pretty good too.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of options for your shoes and socks getting water logged.

Getting The ultimate frequent fear pass next week. Should I be good for opening night? Or is opening night selling out? Either way. Still excited

Doesn't matter if it's sold out, a multi-night ticket will get you in as long as it's valid for that night. Ultimate FFP is good for every night.

Technically this year that's not the case since you have to select the starting night of your FFP. If opening night were to sell out today, then any subsequent purchases of any FFP would no longer be able to select that date as the starting date, and thus the pass would not be valid that night.

That being said, I don't think you have to worry about opening night/opening weekend selling out until we get closer the last week of August.

Reactions: DonnieBoy
Technically this year that's not the case since you have to select the starting night of your FFP. If opening night were to sell out today, then any subsequent purchases of any FFP would no longer be able to select that date as the starting date, and thus the pass would not be valid that night.

That being said, I don't think you have to worry about opening night/opening weekend selling out until we get closer the last week of August.

Has that been confirmed? The website specifically says "Experience EVERY night". I guess we'll have to see if any wording changes when/if a night sells out.