Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like it in concept. Unlike last year's Into the Fog shirt, the style feels like something I could wear outside of the Halloween season, and with preview merch being sold outside of the Halloween season, that's good. The 90s aesthetic and bright orange colors gives some character.

What makes merch “HoS” or “Six Flags” quality? Just wondering.
Nothing. They're saying the logo/graphic is "Six Flags/HOS" style as if it's not "HHN quality/standards". Even though HOS has given great merch in the past. Six Flags... unfortunately is a victim of corporate cheapness (a few designs to use at multiple parks instead of park exclusives).

Everyone wanted the 90s. Universal gave them 90s. Yet, nobody likes it (here or the FB/Twitter side). Go figure

What makes merch “HoS” or “Six Flags” quality? Just wondering.
This image was the first thing I thought of when I saw the shirt. It could just be the bright colors, but it just doesn't feel like Universal to me.

Attachments

• Scream+Break+logo_horizontal+stacked.jpg
    Scream+Break+logo_horizontal+stacked.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: saint.piss
Well, neither did the 80s look they went with a few years ago. :lol:

If you don't like it, you don't like it - but I think we're digging beyond that for reasons to hate other than "Just not my style".
Didn't say I hated it... just doesn't "feel" proper for a Halloween event with haunted houses lol