Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of the Tribute Store, I really miss the constantly changing Mold-a-Rama machines around the resort. They were a relatively minor thing, but they were fun souvenirs to track down. Another of the small things that used to make Uni special that have been disappearing.
maybe they never sold well. but I too enjoyed seeing them

Unfortunately, back home in UK after another great trip. We did 3 nights Weds to Friday with Express passes

Really enjoying the reviews as most have different top 10

1) Monstrous – This was a surprise and we had 3 great runs really enjoyed puppet effects and animatronics with big head getting me on one occasion. That being said I have 10 week baby so the start was horrifying and I am glad I didn’t go through with my wife.

2) Insidious – We didn’t have great runs the first 2 times but 3 was ace. Very intense house. Hype was correct for us

3) Slaughter Sinema 2 – Was looking forward to this one and was fun, house seemed to go on forever and some great rooms. The scary elf face was highlight for me

4) Goblin's Feast – Wasn’t scary at all but was great fun, laughed a lot and had great interaction with actors. Costumes were great and more variety than I expected

5) Ghostbusters – Watched the film on plane out which helps understand a lot, my brother who was with me didn’t and he didn’t enjoy as much as no clue what was going on

6) Major Sweets – One really good run and was fun overall, again not scary but was what expected

7) A Quiet Place – Was a good idea but bit disappointing. Death Angels were huge but were quite repetitive

8) Triplets - My biggest disappointment, Had high hope and number one on hype list but was too short and cant remember any scares in three runes

9) Museum – They missed a trick with this one and was quite boring only went through twice and skipped third night

10) Eternal Bloodlines - Previous monsters houses set the bar high bit didn’t enjoy the story or the sets on this occasion

We have visited since 2018 and overall this year was OK but was no wow moments that we have had in previous years such as Deadmans Pier/ Blood moon and Darkest. Also something felt off this year and was hard to put finger on it but I think it is down to it feeling a bit disjointed and didn’t flow as well as previous years attended, from the merchandise (main house shirt was punk rocker from small scene in a house etc) to the icons with split scare zones etc was not as good as previous year

Surprise we had was the Dead Coconut club, never visited before but was great to spend an hour before HHN chatting and drinking with other HHN enthusiasts. The sirens were good as was the atmosphere was one of the highlights of trip.

Reactions: SeventyOne