Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 102 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They haven’t announced when all three films are releasing, but they’re all supposed to be in 2024. I could see them doing 1 and 2 in F&F with the natural split between the two. Leaving it on a cliffhanger to generate excitement for the third one
Yes I could see that, they could lead up to the 3rd film on a cliffhanger in the house since chapter 2 will go into a much scary aspect.

Are the tents supposed to be for this year or next? With the parade coming this year and us being 6 months away, they have quite a ton of work to do.

I know universal will pull it out, but to know they have no tents up yet and usually we start to see build season kicking off this month. Has me a bit concerned these houses will be rushed and not to their full potential. Universal hasn't let us down yet, but just some initial observations.
Like mentioned hopefully build goes fast and all inspections are done quickly. Time will tell.

I know universal will pull it out, but to know they have no tents up yet and usually we start to see build season kicking off this month. Has me a bit concerned these houses will be rushed and not to their full potential. Universal hasn't let us down yet, but just some initial observations.
Like mentioned hopefully build goes fast and all inspections are done quickly. Time will tell.
If they are using these tents this year, it wouldn't surprise me if Universal had a head start on some of the other locations already.

I wouldn't worry.

From Bio's last aerial, it looks like they already cleared and leveled the land, just need to lay down conduit/concrete and those tents will be up a handful of days after concrete is dry.

I am very interested in wondering how they run entrances/exits though. That's a lot of walking and I can't even think of having 4 houses exit in the same place.

This could be completely off base, but I’m just throwing it out there as a question: Do you think that maybe part of the reason that they haven’t even announced a house count/dates or anything for this years event is that they want to be absolutely SURE that they can have 10 houses before they do that?

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
This could be completely off base, but I’m just throwing it out there as a question: Do you think that maybe part of the reason that they haven’t even announced a house count/dates or anything for this years event is that they want to be absolutely SURE that they can have 10 houses before they do that?
Nope. Just marketing strategy.

Universal will never let HHN house count drop, they'll do anything to ensure they get that count to 10. Probably pull black walls if they have to, but we're getting those houses one way or another.

I think Epic Universe is the main reason, for example with the EU announcement on Thursday, I can almost guarantee they won’t be announcing anything for HHN this week, and maybe even next week to ensure the spotlight is not stolen from their 3 billion dollar investment.

Universal will never let HHN house count drop, they'll do anything to ensure they get that count to 10. Probably pull black walls if they have to, but we're getting those houses one way or another.

2012:
raw

But... I don't think there's any need for concern for 2024.

We're still a week away from the traditional start of spec season, i.e. Dr. Jimmy's April Fools Day video. For over a decade, that was the first hint the community got of what was coming that year.

In other words, nothing's late. Recent years have occasionally been ridiculously early.

Just for clarification’s sake - this setup has been planned for a bit. Everyone just assumed it was replacing the old tents, not an addition.
I'm curious, do you think this will remain the setup for the foreseeable future? Not trying to pry any info, just genuinely wondering.