Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The SS houses were not normally on the 3 house anyway I believe, correct me if I’m wrong.
You're wrong. They've had SS houses on a 3 house tour in the past. It all depends on availability because what house you'll actually get to go through can change at any time. It has happened.

I've had SS, (original) Parade Building & Sprung Tent all on the same 3-house tour

I can’t see them wanting and having 9 houses out of 10 ready for guest.
With the event starting 3 weeks after these UTH tours start, I'd certainly hope they'd have all the houses more or less "guest ready". Especially since all of August their focus needs to be on food booths & SZs. Not to mention rehearsals & employee preview

You're wrong. They've had SS houses on a 3 house tour in the past. It all depends on availability because what house you'll actually get to go through can change at any time. It has happened.

I've had SS, (original) Parade Building & Sprung Tent all on the same 3-house tour
I couldn’t remember if they did or not. I only started doing the tour HHN 29 and skipped the tour both 31&32:lmao:
With the event starting 3 weeks after these UTH tours start, I'd certainly hope they'd have all the houses more or less "guest ready". Especially since all of August their focus needs to be on food booths & SZs. Not to mention rehearsals & employee preview
I hope everything is built by then tbh. I just don’t see the six house tour being available early.

Bring me back to 2011 lol.

The SS houses were not normally on the 3 house anyway I believe, correct me if I’m wrong.
Last year the 3-haunt was Sprungs + B108, and in 2022 is was one in SS23, SS24 and SS22. Just depends on where the IPs fall and how to best spread crowds between the two- and with so many venues in the back of the park now, you're likely gonna be walking from BMG and the Soundstages, back to a the Sprungs / Parades, and back to BMG no matter which tour you do- as much as the idea of keeping the front-and-back as separate tours seems convenient.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I'm tired of arguing with people on Facebook so I'll post this here. The design style is an early to mid 2000s aesthetic called Frutiger Metro.

Freddy + Krueger = Frutiger

NOES Confirmed!

Best thing to do is wait & splurge for the 6-house tour. The 3 house tour is more unpredictable & since you're not told which houses will be part of it when you book your tour, you run the risk of not getting to see a house you might've really wanted to see.

As for IP houses, some come with the unfortunate "no pic/video" policy. Which was the case for 2009's Wolfman & 2021's Hill House

Reactions: Grabnar
Has anyone sold a kidney yet to pay for HHN tickets lol. The laws of supply and demand are well demonstrated with HHN, should be in the economics text books (albeit the pool for scare actors may be finite to a degree as well, limiting increasing supply).

I do the lights-on tour before the going to the event mainly for logistical reasons, I'm time poor, and usually the only time I have to do it is before going to the event. I don't get scared in the mazes so it's no big deal - I really love the theatre of it and wonderful sets. So seeing the sets in daylight is so cool, love what they do. Shame they don't do the lights-on on non-event days in-season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesker69
Has anyone sold a kidney yet to pay for HHN tickets lol. The laws of supply and demand are well demonstrated with HHN, should be in the economics text books (albeit the pool for scare actors may be finite to a degree as well, limiting increasing supply).

I do the lights-on tour before the going to the event mainly for logistical reasons, I'm time poor, and usually the only time I have to do it is before going to the event. I don't get scared in the mazes so it's no big deal - I really love the theatre of it and wonderful sets. So seeing the sets in daylight is so cool, love what they do. Shame they don't do the lights-on on non-event days in-season.

It might be for the best they don't do anything that really interests me hahaha.

Speaking of the house shirt design, I didn't care for it. It was too "busy". I like the frame style they've been going for in the past. Clean visible house list.

I'm still cranky Phantom of the Opera didn't get his own shirt lol ..I appreciated that he took the main focus of the UNMASKED house logo, but ugh.. *fanboy disappointed grumble noises*

A little hype post from a designer/illustrator at UO

that "sneak peak" announcement video was to get me hyped.... did I miss something?
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath
Best thing to do is wait & splurge for the 6-house tour. The 3 house tour is more unpredictable & since you're not told which houses will be part of it when you book your tour, you run the risk of not getting to see a house you might've really wanted to see.

As for IP houses, some come with the unfortunate "no pic/video" policy. Which was the case for 2009's Wolfman & 2021's Hill House
I just wanted to point out that they actually did release which houses were included in each tour last year!

(which was the only reason we booked it - TLOU was on the 3 house tour)

I think the early UTH tours almost guarantee the return of Taste of Terror too.

Reactions: Wesker69