Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... how will it differ from WG? The vibe feels very similar, with goblins, orcs, and witches, just without as much overt Halloween imagery. Also, very interested in how this was rumored to be the black and white house.

I'm legitimately in shock rn. I was off my phone for less than an hour and come back to this madness, I'm so excited!!!! The house sounds amazing

Happy Season 8 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

So the black and white house was scrapped?
Or the rumor was wrong. Or it’s a scene in Sinema. Insiders don’t say stuff is scrapped unless we know it was scrapped. I don’t think B&W was scrapped.
He has also said there will be at least three comedy houses this year.
I didn’t mean this literally. I was responding to a post saying “sounds like the comedy house.” Which is how people describe Sinema AND Ghostbusters.

And… to get ahead of it. I am currently expecting the final originals to be Museum, Sweets, Monstorus, and (speculation on the unknown original), “Tribute to Terror: Grave Consequences.”

Or the rumor was wrong. Or it’s a scene in Sinema. Insiders don’t say stuff is scrapped unless we know it was scrapped. I don’t think B&W was scrapped.

I didn’t mean this literally. I was responding to a post saying “sounds like the comedy house.” Which is how people describe Sinema AND Ghostbusters.

And… to get ahead of it. I am currently expecting the final originals to be Museum, Sweets, Monstorus, and (speculation on the unknown original), “Tribute to Terror: Grave Consequences.”
Sounds like we will find out this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.