Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Felt chaotic and decided to peek on the FB group (never a good idea) to see what they think is getting announced today and found out they're all too busy discussing how someone told someone who told someone else who told their mom's dog that this year is a 2-park event. A handful also seem to have no idea we've been getting announcements this week lol
I don't think any of them ever have a clue what's going on
Your first mistake was going on the group for any reason other than to drop a trolling meme

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Unsurprisingly, right on the money, @Legacy. What a fun rollout. Intrigued to hear the inevitable podcast lore-dive for this house to get the full picture of what to expect. The premise has potential.

The creative team rarely disappoints, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t wish Goblin or Sweet had the soundstage location instead of this. This sorta feels like a “last minute replacement” style house, though our insiders have given no indication that’s the case.

This is one where we really need a longer blurb - what’s the actual setting?