Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Uh oh.

For those who can't see what it's replying to (including myself lol, had to get this from a mutual), it's HoH saying that there's been a change regarding the next speculation map, and HNN potentially implying they've heard the same.

And after that lil oopsie on Instagram regarding a certain ghostly bunch... Oh boy.

Tell Me More GIF by Mashed

Reactions: HHNObsession
Would assume that if there was a change to the spec map that it must be to do with an IP as there wasn’t many zones rumoured, and of course originals all announced. Interesting one!

Reactions: HHNObsession
Do you? No one really “deserves” to know anything.

Regardless, if something changed, the only rumor it can impact is Insidious. Everything else is built.

And if it IS Weeknd, then that’s the last minute replacement house fans were so worried about. Insiders have known Weeknd was coming to Hollywood and NOT coming to Orlando since February (from my understanding, Orlando A&D were indifferent to bringing him back). It’s extremely uncommon for such a definitive “there not here” rumor to be false. So, (if true) this fairly sudden change could mean it’s a directive from higher.

Regardless, if something changed, the only rumor it can impact is Insidious. Everything else is built.

And if it IS Weeknd, then that’s the last minute replacement house fans were so worried about. Insiders have known Weeknd was coming to Hollywood and NOT coming to Orlando since February (from my understanding, Orlando A&D were indifferent to bringing him back). It’s extremely uncommon for such a definitive “there not here” rumor to be false. So, (if true) this fairly sudden change could mean it’s a directive from higher.
Can't a house still be impacted even if it's built? Not trying to argue it isn't Insidious (assuming there was a change), but weren't Scream and Evil Dead Rise pretty much built before they got changed in their respective years?

So if Insidious was swapped out it would definitely be for Weeknd? Or are you just saying that if Weeknd ends being being the theoretical replacement its only because a higher up demanded it?

I will say I very recently heard some wild rumor (Again, a RUMOR) about a certain IP that when I heard what it was, I immediately shook my head and said, "Nah. Ain't no way."

But after seeing the last few posts....I have to wonder if it actually might be true.
A house that no one would expect?

I will say I very recently heard some wild rumor (Again, a RUMOR) about a certain IP that when I heard what it was, I immediately shook my head and said, "Nah. Ain't no way."

But after seeing the last few posts....I have to wonder if it actually might be true.
A positive ‘no way’ or negative?

Just so I don't give anyone's hopes up, I am no Legacy by any means. I will emphasize one more time that this is some off-the-wall rumor so please do not treat this as gospel....but I do want to have some fun with this nonetheless.
A house that no one would expect?
Judging by the thread.....yes.
A positive ‘no way’ or negative?
If it is what I think it is....to all the people that thought this year would suck for IPs.....LAWL.

I mean, at least this one I'm thinking of would grab some attention for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
Just so I don't give anyone's hopes up, I am no Legacy by any means. I will emphasize one more time that this is some off-the-wall rumor so please do not treat this as gospel....but I do want to have some fun with this nonetheless.

Judging by the thread.....yes.

If it is what I think it is....to all the people that thought this year would suck for IPs.....LAWL.
Star Wars Doom GIF

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss