Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That does fit in with the Saw series MO though. If we look at it that way, many other horror IPs offer more substance than Saw for HHN house ability. HHN houses are supposed to have a psychological element to the horror rather than just people being brutally murdered.

On a side note, I believe there is a Saw escape room in Las Vegas though which is where the music video for 21 Savage's Spiral was filmed.
There is a Saw escape room in Vegas.. and IT SUCKS. It is more like a prop museum than a real game. I was insanely pissed that I dropped more than $50/person to "play" that game.. and there really wasn't much of anything to do. Don't ever do it.. do not.

There is a Saw escape room in Vegas.. and IT SUCKS. It is more like a prop museum than a real game. I was insanely pissed that I dropped more than $50/person to "play" that game.. and there really wasn't much of anything to do. Don't ever do it.. do not.
There were traps you missed, they had a claustrophobic one.

That does fit in with the Saw series MO though. If we look at it that way, many other horror IPs offer more substance than Saw for HHN house ability. HHN houses are supposed to have a psychological element to the horror rather than just people being brutally murdered.

On a side note, I believe there is a Saw escape room in Las Vegas though which is where the music video for 21 Savage's Spiral was filmed.

You mean Disney's Saw, right? ;)

while we are talking about HHN shirts... last year was the only year I bought a shirt that fit. Im tall with broad shoulders. Ive bought so many shirts that didnt fit over the years. Yes I kept buying them bc I like to spend silly money. But I bought the Oddfellow shirt and it was drastically a different fit than previous years. It fits me perfect! Dont look like a belly shirt for tall guys! LOL

I would love for them to offer like tri-blend shirts at the event but god knows theyd be $60.

while we are talking about HHN shirts... last year was the only year I bought a shirt that fit. Im tall with broad shoulders. Ive bought so many shirts that didnt fit over the years. Yes I kept buying them bc I like to spend silly money. But I bought the Oddfellow shirt and it was drastically a different fit than previous years. It fits me perfect! Dont look like a belly shirt for tall guys! LOL

I would love for them to offer like tri-blend shirts at the event but god knows theyd be $60.
I miss their old shirt sizing. Everything is so slim now and even as a slim guy, they can be too tight and I can still fit my mediums pre pandemic, but I wear an XL now cause their shirts are so tight now.

As for spec, they have started construction on scare zones!

There were traps you missed, they had a claustrophobic one.
I realize this is off topic - but just for the sake of posterity.. I'm telling you, don't piss away your money playing this "game". it's truly just a series of props from the movie. They pack like 12 people in at a time, and each room has one puzzle to solve..so like two people of the 12 can work on it. Then, it's "timed", so if you don't solve it fast enough, they GIVE you the answer, push you on to the next room (more of the same), and it happens all over again. They do this because they have the next massive group coming in behind you, they reset the one lousy puzzle for the next team, and on it goes. It's a total cash grab. As the owner of a large escape room in Florida, I can tell you this Saw game is GARBAGE.

This comes from the Hollywood thread, but bringing it up over here as well:
I'd been told Chucky would be back. I didn't realize it was for this!
For context, Hollywood had a casting call for a comedy show host, and it seems it might be the return of Chucky's Insult Emporium! Could we potentially see it over here as well? We had a mini Insult Emporium for the zone in 2018 and it was a lot of fun.

For context, Hollywood had a casting call for a comedy show host, and it seems it might be the return of Chucky's Insult Emporium! Could we potentially see it over here as well? We had a mini Insult Emporium for the zone in 2018 and it was a lot of fun.
Oh man I want this so badly lol

Reactions: JunoSynth

makes sense with the TOYZ zone stuff

Was it an insult emporium? I don’t remember him insulting anyone. He was just adding people to the cult of Chucky (Which I was added to). But I also really enjoyed it.

I’d be a bit surprised though. I don’t see today’s world being okay with being insulted. People get offended when someone breathes the wrong direction.

Was it an insult emporium? I don’t remember him insulting anyone. He was just adding people to the cult of Chucky (Which I was added to). But I also really enjoyed it.

I’d be a bit surprised though. I don’t see today’s world being okay with being insulted. People get offended when someone breathes the wrong direction.
which is why bill and ted makes less sense
As long as Chuckys insults are nice,pleasant, and not problematic... then I'll look forward to it!
actually without me being sarcastic, what if the plot is that chucky got damaged or fixed and hes super extra nice but insults you with nice compliments