Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 317 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Demon Queens is in Hollywood area, linking to SURR3AL, with Torture Faire in New York relating to SINIST3R. Hence choosing the direction to go.

We then have Swamp of the Undead and potential IP zone just because haha.
So does that mean the “face” in the TF art is Sinist3r?

Edit: Posted this then @hhn365 posted this on twitter.

I wonder if certain elements of a planned scarezone have been purged due to recent events.
I had been told that Torture Faire and Swamp (at a minimum) were somewhat late adjustments resulting from Entertainment and A&D’s focus on fixing the parade. A lot of resources (time and money) got adjusted to the daytime entertainment. So “simpler,” less high-level concepts were decided on instead of the originally rumored zones that required a LOT of meticulous scenic (Toys / Latin).

So, in short - Kinda, but not the way you expect.

I had been told that Torture Faire and Swamp (at a minimum) were somewhat late adjustments resulting from Entertainment and A&D’s focus on fixing the parade. A lot of resources (time and money) got adjusted to the daytime entertainment. So “simpler,” less high-level concepts were decided on instead of the originally rumored zones that required a LOT of meticulous scenic (Toys / Latin).

Was there any fire behind the Toys and Latin zones or just the usual crossed signals?

You can absolutely add Demon Queens to that list as well.

Was there any fire behind the Toys and Latin zones or just the usual crossed signals?

Nightmare Fuel would've been able to use that fire no problem.

Those and Devil Dogs.

For whatever it’s worth, one of the EARLIEST rumors I had heard was Dollhouse of the Damned 2. If you look at the framing of the truss in San Fran, it could absolutely be a dollhouse for a Toy-based zone.

And it’s easy enough to turn a dollhouse into a Blumhouse.

I know this is Murdy, but based on today and a certain event from last week, seems Monsters will be announced tomorrow!

Blumhouse I wonder if we'd also see tomorrow or if it would get announced on Sunday at Midsummer Scream (Terror Tram in Hollywood, scare zone for us).

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover

I know this is Murdy, but based on today and a certain event from last week, seems Monsters will be announced tomorrow!

Blumhouse I wonder if we'd also see tomorrow or if it would get announced on Sunday at Midsummer Scream (Terror Tram in Hollywood, scare zone for us).

Not necessarily. (I don't know what's being announced, but Hollywood has two more houses in addition to Monsters.)

Not necessarily. (I don't know what's being announced, but Hollywood has two more houses in addition to Monsters.)
My guess is Blumhouse zone tomorrow for us and blumhouse tram for Hollywood. I think Monsters will be saved.

Reactions: HHN Maddux

After watching the parade I would love to know the issues because the floats are so static I wouldn't expect issues with them.

Reactions: Casper Gutman
Status
Not open for further replies.