Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 323 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to this, I believe now the idea is more for this to be a revolving meet-n-greet, which would be very fun. It also makes me wonder if we could see more characters? Such as...
  • Lisa Frankenstein + Creature
  • Abigail
  • Sam (Trick 'r Treat)
  • MAYBE Mike and Vanessa from FNaF?
  • Heck throw in some original characters! Give us a Boris meet-n-greet, let us negotiate with the Tooth Fairy or a Body Collector, bring in some Devil Dogs.
I wonder
will there be a long line? set times? or randomly like MEGAN dancers? for how long
will it be free?

I just realized...

As much as I hate to say this, isn't it time for this thread to close? Everything's announced except food and bars. :(
Most things are announced but we still have a few things to speculate on!
  • Mini show/M&G
  • What exactly is in the Blumzone
  • Merch(even though we have a possible date for a full march drop for this Thursday)
  • Tribute store
  • Food
  • Food booths
  • Queues

Did anyone else not get their free peacock code when ordering HHN tickets?

Didn’t get the code last year either.

I don’t particularly care one way or the other but it’s another logistics/operational problem…

I don’t particularly care one way or the other but it’s another logistics/operational problem…
I didn’t get my yet either. I had no problem getting them last year, I say them bc I bought my dads tickets so I also got his code.

Reactions: Chumpieboy
Did it come eventually closer to the event or did you have to go to Guest Services?
I didn’t go to GS and they just got emailed to me. I wasn’t paying attention to when I got mine, but I bought my dad’s ticket later and got it pretty soon after. I bought his ticket some time in Aug/Sep.

Reactions: Chumpieboy

Quick search of my email shows I purchased my RoF+Express on 7/13 last year and didn't get the Peacock code until 9/9.

Maybe they wait until you first use it (or past the first date you specified you'd use it as I didn't go until later in September) since I think you can technically get a refund for the ticket if it's unused before the event starts? I haven't gotten any code for this year yet either.

How about characters as bartenders.

Please no.

Gonna' have to echo Joe's "No" here, when it comes to bartending at a very packed event like HHN, you wanna' get those drinks out as fast as possible. If you have a character as a bartender adhering to that, it's an utter waste of the character as they're focused on working and not performing.

On the flipside, if you have a character bartending while they're performing/doing some sort of meet and greet...I guarantee those drinks are NOT going out quickly and the lines are going to be absolutely hellish. It's unfortunately a lose-lose sort of scenario, so it's far better to have the characters be characters in a mini-show/meet and greet and let the bartenders be bartenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.