Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF
Scooby and Casper VS Wolfman and Creature

(score by Iron Maiden)

I agree, I am a little tired of the monsters, but they have also been in my top 3 every year. Some have been my #1 multiple years, but what else could they do that is an IP, but can be original? I feel like they could do Kong or Jaws, but that feels like a fever dream. The monster houses have been their strongest houses lately, but they could maybe do like Hollywood with the women monsters scarezone to do something fresh and new.

Unpopular opinion here:

Aside from Creature, I wish they'd take a break from the Monsters. It will never happen, but I'd like to see that house space dedicated to another original.

*takes cover*
My understanding is they count it as an IP so that’s the reason why we have gotten a 5/5 split.

Assuming this is the case, I would imagine with Monsters gone we got another IP, not an Original.

With the Epic unveiling complete - maybe will be a house announcement this month (joking)

"Lots of words start with F" ... Freddy vs Foxy

Let's see. We have:

Fmetallica
Firon Maiden
Fscooby Fdoo
Fcasper
Fgremlins
Fgame of Fthrones
Fghostbusters
Fpumpkinhead
Fjeepers Fcreepers
Fterrifier

Oh, and Five Nights at Freddy's and Family Friendly. So yeah, I'd say basically every major speculated property or concept starts with F.

Let the speculation begin!
Don’t forget new horror staple Fhazbin Fhotel!