Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm curious where that house will go then. Possibly just another space in a soundstage? Or add a second into the new parade building?

I'm getting there as well. Typically we seem to have at least SOMETHING at this point in previous years.

This year is a massive question mark, outside of all us just betting our life savings that FNAF is coming lol
Well we already know the same soundstages from last year are being used again thanks to permits, and I really don't know where they could squeeze another soundstage entrance.

Really the only spot I can think of at the moment is Villain-Con, but as we already know that's unlikely.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It would be really awesome if they brought back SS 25 this year to replace the old parade building. I've only done one of the houses in that location (ST2-3) and for me personally I loved that house. Haven't been through another HHN house that was as grand and epic as that one since. I don't think it's likely but I hope it happens, they should finally do The Thing (original) and put it in there

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Bring back the MIB tent and abolish that god awful walk to Sprung 2!
In an ideal world, they would expand the access path next to the MIB bathroom to allow for a simple walkway that could connect to a sort of "festival center" that offered a larger plaza for house entrances/exits and additional dining locations. This would then negate the need for the Sprung 2 queue walk to go around MIB as a whole as the only reason for that is lack of a larger access point.

Even with DreamWorks open and moving back a house entrance over there, FFL theater is still there dumping hundreds of guests at the same time.

MIB Tent was not a great venue for houses. Some of the concepts (Chance, Blumhouse) would fail at any location anyway, but as a physical structure, they were very limited there.

I mean couldn't they just drain the lagoon and put a tent up there?

9 haunts would suck for crowds, but if that means they all get a budget increase (doubtful), I won't complain too much. I'm guessing the rest of B-108 isn't able to be reconfigured to allow for another haunt, but maybe with some clever queue re-routes that I don't have the energy to brainstorm currently, SS21 (Hellblock + Bloodmoon queue side) could be utilized for a haunt instead.

Also, after seeing the trailer again on the big screen, I'm all-for an Abigail haunt.

I mean couldn't they just drain the lagoon and put a tent up there?

9 haunts would suck for crowds, but if that means they all get a budget increase (doubtful), I won't complain too much. I'm guessing the rest of B-108 isn't able to be reconfigured to allow for another haunt, but maybe with some clever queue re-routes that I don't have the energy to brainstorm currently, SS21 (Hellblock + Bloodmoon queue side) could be utilized for a haunt instead.

Also, after seeing the trailer again on the big screen, I'm all-for an Abigail haunt.
Yeah I was just making a joke, I definitely don't expect a drop to 9 houses lol

My guess would be another SS, or maybe even a 2nd house in the new parade building?

Honestly, if they had to temporarily drop to nine houses for one year... this is the year to do it when attendance is down ahead of Epic Universe. Based on October's crowd levels last year, I don't think nine houses would result in complete chaos. Is it ideal? No, but last year was fine having one big crowdeater (Stranger Things) keep waits lower elsewhere. That can be FNAF's effect this year.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Honestly, if they had to temporarily drop to nine houses for one year... this is the year to do it when attendance is down ahead of Epic Universe. Based on October's crowd levels last year, I don't think nine houses would result in complete chaos. Is it ideal? No, but last year was fine having one big crowdeater (Stranger Things) keep waits lower elsewhere. That can be FNAF's effect this year.
I really don't think Epic effects HHN crowds. Epic won't have an HHN and many go every year to HHN. If you are coming in Sept/Oct you are most likely specifically coming for HHN.

Well we already know the same soundstages from last year are being used again thanks to permits, and I really don't know where they could squeeze another soundstage entrance.

Really the only spot I can think of at the moment is Villain-Con, but as we already know that's unlikely.
Here you go lol
HHN 33 Idea.png
Red = Queue
Blue = Exit Path
Yeah I was just making a joke, I definitely don't expect a drop to 9 houses lol

My guess would be another SS, or maybe even a 2nd house in the new parade building?
Doubt B108 has enough space for another house.
It would be really awesome if they brought back SS 25 this year to replace the old parade building. I've only done one of the houses in that location (ST2-3) and for me personally I loved that house. Haven't been through another HHN house that was as grand and epic as that one since. I don't think it's likely but I hope it happens, they should finally do The Thing (original) and put it in there
I miss SS 25 because of Poltergeist.