Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was just adding to the conversation! I don’t remember the last time Hollywood didn’t have six IP houses except in 2022 when Orlando had four.
Well, that was because Evil Dead Rise dropped, and both coasts decided to do originals as the replacement. So, if all went to plan in 2022, that would have been two years in a row for Hollywood with a 6/2 split.

The same is true in Orlando. The plan usually is a 5/5 split, and it's been like that ever since we bumped up to 10 houses. Of course, that can always change if they lose something (Billie Eilish, Evil Dead Rise...) or get something that they want to market (Us).

More like awful prices & delayed orders...

But they'd be perfect for HHN, especially Spencer's killing spree loosely tied into different movie IPs
The amount of time I've had to wait...and the number of emails I had to write just to get orders shipped several months late...

I would still love to see them at HHN though.

Reactions: Wesker69
Not too mention the ridiculous 1 week only "Nightmare on the 9th" collections (like above). Missed out on 2 shirts I wanted due to bad timing. *sigh*

But yea, a Welcome to Horrorwood original house would be great.

It feels so strangely quiet on the spec front. They must really be working hard behind the scenes to plug leaks.

Who else thinks we may actually get at least one genuine surprise this year?
Took a second and looked at where Page 98-99 landed on the HHN31 and 32 threads, and they were both around mid-March and were primarily filled with discussion of the recently released Horror Nightmare spec maps. So we're about on par with the past few spec cycles.

It might feel slow, but we've already got quite a few major leads to go off of. Ghostbusters, A Quiet Place, Silent Hill, Dracula, Elm Street, Greek Mythology original, Monsturos, Comic Book potential dueling Icon house, FNaF, Major Sweets, Harold and Kumar Animal Actors theatre show; no matter what exactly is accurate or not, there's certainly a lot of smoke in the air for a "quiet" year.

I actually think a scare zone would be a perfect way for The Weeknd to return to the event, especially since I don’t know that we really need another Weeknd house, and due to the success of Hellbilly Deluxe. I would be very excited for this
Agree, the house was great, but I think a scare zone will fit the event nicely.

Ideally it's the Hollywood zone to draw folks there instead of the NY bottleneck