Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Highly unlikely. The events don't "share" props/sets.
This just gave me flashbacks to when some folks thought Orlando was gonna' ship over the big LED screen that was used for the entrance a couple years (Notably 2008 and 2009.), or the puppets from AWIL to Hollywood, which they most certainly did not for both.

Now there have been times where Haunts have shipped over whole mazes from one park to another, but the only ones that come to mind for me off the top of my head is a few Knott's mazes relocating up to CGA. Or Busch Gardens Tampa shipping Dimented Dimensions up to BGW...something which is still befuddling to this day as DD was only in Tampa for ONE YEAR before getting shipped (and by many accounts, neutered.) to BGW.

I could be wrong, but I could've sworn seeing somewhere that one of those tents is a cast tent.

I could be wrong, but I could've sworn seeing somewhere that one of those tents is a cast tent.
That would make sense for that small tent. Scareactors exit left side of the big tent into the cast tent, & the general public walk out the right side?

Also, I’m guessing they added a little tent in front so there’s no more gap in between? Is that what I’m seeing?

Tent 1 - Black Phone poster facade, Grabber's house interior facade, basement, basement hallways

Tent 2 - Grabber's kitchen, house hallway, pitch-black hallways, Grabber's living room, house hallway

~ Black hallway break in-between Tent 2 and 3 ~

Tent 3 - Basement and hallways showing Grabber's death

This just gave me flashbacks to when some folks thought Orlando was gonna' ship over the big LED screen that was used for the entrance a couple years (Notably 2008 and 2009.), or the puppets from AWIL to Hollywood, which they most certainly did not for both.
I'll say it again.. I'm SHOCKED Orlando did away with the LED screen right as they were getting into IP-heavier lineups for HHN.. You'd think they'd take advantage of that LED screen to create a highlight reel of the featured IPs for guests to watch as they wait to get into the park..

Tent 1 - Black Phone poster facade, Grabber's house interior facade, basement, basement hallways

Tent 2 - Grabber's kitchen, house hallway, pitch-black hallways, Grabber's living room, house hallway

~ Black hallway break in-between Tent 2 and 3 ~

Tent 3 - Basement and hallways showing Grabber's death
I stand corrected! And now that I think about it, the Black Phone was longer than Chucky's section in the tents.

Highly unlikely. The events don't "share" props/sets.
not necessarily directly props, but could’ve sworn when Hollywood initially engaged with RWS for AHTDN; it resulted in Singapore being given assets digitally that Hollywood worked on.

Could be wrong, but I think we did that to an extent (but that came as a result of Murdys very limited and brief moment in working with RWS and Abel last year). Unsure if that resulted in stuff physically, but I think music tracks were brought over.

Sorry to pull away from spec and please redirect me if I'm posting in the wrong space but I have a question about tickets...so myself and hubby are HHN fanatics travelling from Ireland each year and have finally convinced sister in law to come with us. She has literally never done a horror event before, but I'm pretty sure she will love it... we're bankrolling the whole thing, so not so sure she will love it enough to buy the FFP+ we buy each year though, so my question is-can we buy her a one night ticket plus express, and if she loves it as much as I hope, can I upgrade that to FFP+? Sorry if in wrong place and thank so much in advance

Reactions: Ahmanet
In my experience yes if you call customer service or do it there in the park.

To give further detail I bought my UFF and express on two separate transitions the last two years in a row. In '22 I bought my UFF and had to wait till the next payday to get express added on, I did it in the park at guest services. Last year I wanted to use my rewards credit card to pay for my express so I bought my ticket with debit on the website and immediately called customer services on the phone to upgrade.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Sorry to pull away from spec and please redirect me if I'm posting in the wrong space but I have a question about tickets...so myself and hubby are HHN fanatics travelling from Ireland each year and have finally convinced sister in law to come with us. She has literally never done a horror event before, but I'm pretty sure she will love it... we're bankrolling the whole thing, so not so sure she will love it enough to buy the FFP+ we buy each year though, so my question is-can we buy her a one night ticket plus express, and if she loves it as much as I hope, can I upgrade that to FFP+? Sorry if in wrong place and thank so much in advance
Just some quick advice in case it happens - I've called customer services and asked to upgrade and been told no by an inexperienced employee. If that happens just politely hang up and call back to speak to someone else or upgrade at the park.

Also depending on when you're going, keep in mind they cut off the ability to purchase and upgrade tickets during September last year. Something to take into consideration but I don't believe we'll see a repeat of that this year.

All this talk about tickets makes me wonder what kinds of changes we may expect (if any) to multi night tickets?
I personally don’t think there will be too many material changes beyond price, and maybe something to do with making it harder to add express for multi night tickets (most likely via price). However, with signs of tourism starting to lessen compared to years past of “revenge travel”, I’m sure they would be nervous to do any radical changes that could effect what I assume is their most profitable event/ time period of the year.

All this talk about tickets makes me wonder what kinds of changes we may expect (if any) to multi night tickets?
All I'm expecting is a price increase across the board. Don't think they'll stop sales in September again. No new ticket options or removal of current options either.

Have a feeling many people will book October simply because of what happened last year. October is gonna be super busy again lol.