Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To briefly touch back on tshirt quality. My 30 year anniversry shirts have such a HUGE collar I can't wear them. Like the ring goes across my shoulders. My shirts I bought last year fit perfectly.

Do you think there’s a chance that a Greek house could be Orlando’s take on Pandora’s Box? I know originals aren’t often shared but I can’t help but consider the possibility
That would be AWESOME. That house was one of my favorite originals that year!

The minute i walked into a dungeon and saw a soldier turned to stone, i knew Medusa was nearby and i almost turned around; Don't tell me i'm the only one here who was traumatized by Desmond Davis/Harry Hausen's Clash of the Titans(1981) as a kid...

I think the weird part about the Weeknd only appearing as a zone is that they'd have to center the marketing around a zone. Which.. I'm not sure they've done?
Zombieland wasn’t “centered” but was still given a banner and used in advertising.
Greek Gods better be an original though.
If the rumor is true, it will be.
Do you think there’s a chance that a Greek house could be Orlando’s take on Pandora’s Box? I know originals aren’t often shared but I can’t help but consider the possibility
I think it’s possible. The “greek” line has persisted, but I was explicitly told Poseidon’s Fury is not happening. So Pandora’s Box would make sense.

And for what it’s worth, I’m about 80% on NoES happening.

I know HoH isn’t a reliable source, but in case I missed something, the rumor for F&F/Unknown IP is exclusively Insidious correct? It hasn’t changed to include Imaginary and M3GAN? I feel like that’s way too much to fit into a F&F house.

Assuming nothing changes, it is likely Insidious.
GIF by moodman

Is there any chance we see anything FNAF related at the event? I know a house is apparently out for the question unfortunately but have there been any musings of a scarezone/meet and greet etc.?
Universal wants it represented somehow and appear to be pushing hard to get it however they can.

FNaF is a fantastic example of how, just because the fans want an IP, and just because Universal wants that IP, and just because it’s obviously the perfect time to do that IP, there are so many variables and snags and hurdles Universal has to jump through in order to actually get any IP.

You know how insiders knew, unequivocally, that Ghostbusters was coming in 2019? Dan Aykroyd was seen backstage. He was inspecting the build. But that means if he wasn’t satisfied with how it was going, he could have pulled the IP. It’s a tightrope.

Seeing as HOH has straight up admitted in the past to taking their info from HNN, here, and the Discords, constantly gets their "unique" scoops wrong, and has a pretty bad history in other ways...

There are plenty of legit sources. Legacy, HNN, Pinhead on Discord, Alicia, Tomfoolery, some staff on here, etc. HOH consistently has proven that they are not legit.

I think HOH got some original houses / zones right first recently ...

Reactions: Mattjalbert