Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Fallout prime series is getting very good early reviews ...

(Please let the HHN gods bless us with a last minute change)
I would cry!!!

Do Want Give It To Me GIF

Slightly related to this thread - has anyone else booked the passholder discount for this year yet?

Amazingly, it's actually CHEAPER than we paid last year.
I’ve been checking frequently and the discounts look pretty random almost like they were on accident. I was able to get a good deal on Portofino, which was the only premier hotel to have an AP discount (and cheaper then the others by 150 a night ) and then I was able to get a 2 bedroom suite at endless for slightly cheaper then a normal room. However, looking at the discounts a couple days after I booked, it seems like they both disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I’ve been checking frequently and the discounts look pretty random almost like they were on accident. I was able to get a good deal on Portofino, which was the only premier hotel to have an AP discount (and cheaper then the others by 150 a night ) and then I was able to get a 2 bedroom suite at endless for slightly cheaper then a normal room. However, looking at the discounts a couple days after I booked, it seems like they both disappeared.

Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on a few particular weeks and earlier today I saw a discount come and go for Royal Pacific. It wasn't the AP rate as it was the Stay More, Save More discount, and it wasn't as big as the AP discount I currently have with Portofino. Now if an AP rate drops for Royal Pacific I'll probably snag that one if possible, but right now I'm happy with what I currently have of Portofino.

Annual Passholder rates also will come and go for different room types. Just keep checking. Usually the room type you want will pop up eventually. Not always, but I've never had to book a room type I didn't want just to get the AP rate.

I've been keeping an eye out for the last weekend of September but it seems the discounts have only been loaded to right before those dates :expressionless: I'm not picky, just need a premier for Saturday the 28th and a value for Sunday.

When the previous teaser shirts drops in years prior, I would see atleast 1-2 worn around the park. I still haven't this one outside the gift shop

Horror Lives Here > Where Horror Lives

I looked it up to see if it was trademarked and they even call the shirt "Horror Lives Here" in the store.

Weird.