Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm gonna be real here....I understand these are all rumors and nothing is set in stone until it's announced, but the IPs this year sound extremely underwhelming. Would love to be pleasantly surprised with some long-requested IPs, but NoES was legitimately the only IP I was actually excited for this year. Ghostbusters as well, but that's a bit more recent and not quite as fresh as a standalone NoES house.

Eh....my excitement is plateaued right now.

I'm gonna be real here....I understand these are all rumors and nothing is set in stone until it's announced, but the IPs this year sound extremely underwhelming. Would love to be pleasantly surprised with some long-requested IPs, but NoES was legitimately the only IP I was actually excited for this year. Ghostbusters as well, but that's a bit more recent and not quite as fresh as a standalone NoES house.

Would be a good off year if you’re HHN fatigued.

Next year will likely have more heavy hitters in terms of IPs

Me Too Samesies GIF

Well hey, at least we have Epic Universe to look forward to! Tickets will probably go on sale in the summer so we can all save our money for that :love:

Seems like a lot of people over on some of the discords think if ANOES isn’t happening it’ll be TCM instead. I really hope that’s not the case cause assuming GB and Insidious are happening that would mean three repeats this year, or even four if the rumors the monsters house is Bride vs Drac’s Brides again are true.
It does seem awfully early to be getting TCS again. But it is the 40th anniversary this year. So, who knows?

Reactions: theuberguberman
While the originals are always the best house and I’m sure the houses will be as amazing as always this year, the IP rumors are so…lame. It’s one thing to repeat a ICONIC IP’s like ghostbusters, Halloween, AWIL, heck even Texas. But when rumors go around where basically the whole IP line up is repeats it’s just a bit worrying on what it could mean for the future of the event.

My favorite houses are ALWAYS the originals. I couldn’t care less what IPs are featured anyway.
Honestly, I think it's easy to dismiss and forget the originals at this point in speculation. The initial rumor is so often detached from the details of what we ultimately get, such as the heavy lean on the occult aspect of Blood Moon, Spirits of the Coven being billed as just a "witch original," and SoX being referred to as an "alien original." These were each TRUE, but they were only about half of the premise. The rumored originals right now (if true) may be only half of the ultimate premise. Sorry if I am making no sense lol

Reactions: GA-MBIT
While the originals are always the best house and I’m sure the houses will be as amazing as always this year, the IP rumors are so…lame. It’s one thing to repeat a ICONIC IP’s like ghostbusters, Halloween, AWIL, heck even Texas. But when rumors go around where basically the whole IP line up is repeats it’s just a bit worrying on what it could mean for the future of the event.
What if…the repeat IPs are the solution to the overcrowding of HHN? Just have the IPs be properties everyone is tired of so fewer people come to the event? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
I think some people take for granted that a lot of people who attend the event aren’t locals. People spend thousands to come to this event with hotels, airfare, and the tickets.

The majority of people spending that kind of money come to see their favorite IPs turned into houses. The originals are usually just an added bonus. That’s why universal takes the time to announce IPs separately.