Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m thankful to reach the point in my life where I just shrug and say “Meh, we’ll know in a few months anyway.” I’ve got too much going on in life right now to worry about when the next announcement is gonna be anyway.
Same, for me I take a pretty chill approach. I've already got my hotel booked and plans made, I don't need to get too caught up on what might be coming (let alone official announcements), since I know I'm already going.

Now for those who's trips are being decided on by what might or might not be coming, I get that as I've been there before. But nowadays with my various trip plans, my mind is made up before the next year even starts, it pretty much has to.

Look, I love David and would love to see him return, but he was done pretty much perfect last year. Some rando guy hanging around, celebrating Halloween and confusing people. That's literally the whole SNL bit. He shouldn't be anything larger or it kills the joke.

Also, it's such a packed year for Universal announcements that the HHN drought doesn't matter anywhere near as much to me. May's gonna speed by, and June might go even faster. Then we're only about a month or so away from rehearsals and opening. I'm cool with taking my time with the Summer.

I have a theory about the rumored sweet revenge house. If they're going to expand the story of the scarezone to a house, what if you enter major sweet's candy factory and show what's actually inside the candy and the kids turn into giant mutant candy monsters?

I have a theory about the rumored sweet revenge house. If they're going to expand the story of the scarezone to a house, what if you enter major sweet's candy factory and show what's actually inside the candy and the kids turn into giant mutant candy monsters?
Willy Wonka Oompa Loompa GIF

Timothee Chalamet GIF by Regal