Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My bad, y'all. Guess my hunches were wrong. Since spec maps are 100% always accurate 100% of the time.

Spec evolves, it already doesn't match the v1.0 map.

I'm not saying The Weeknd is definitely coming. I am saying each spec map is not the end all truth. We still have a ways to go.

FWIW - I’ve been told no Weeknd in Orlando. Period. No house. No zone. No Starboy.

I know there are some conflicting reports from insiders, but that’s the side of the line I’m on.
Interesting.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Of course you know, this means war. ;)
Go ahead and try. I personally want the weekend to come to our coast. What's one more Hollywood exclusive anyway? Unless the weekend could be a IP spot for another music maze. "That's another point for Hollywood!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: saint.piss
I think if it doesn't happen I don't truly think it'll affect either coast and their line up that much if it doesn't, I'm sure fans of The Weeknd are gonna obviously be bummed but there's always next time if there is such a chance in the future for him to come but just don't see a problem lol.

I think they're rolling them out fairly quickly because it's the drumbeat of what is going to be at the park and the last thing will be "tickets/packages on sale now." They most likely want customers to know what to expect and start to get those bookings.
Also you need to have announcements before the Preview Center opens…

I don’t buy two icons at all unless…

It’s Jack V Oddfellow.
But I’m willing to bet that isn’t happening quite yet.
Jack vs. Oddfellow would be nice on paper but execution wise, I don't think it would end up being anyone's liking at all lol because there's only victor and well they're gonna obviously going to pick Jack since he is the headliner of majority of the icons. Oddfellow was a great character to revive and bring into the icon spotlight but when you place Jack in the mix, its going to be obviously Jack that gets more due in the marketing and etc.