Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I want a Ben Stiller jump scare. Make it happen.
essence moisture GIF

Depths of Fear sequel with Mermen?

So we have a museum, a candy factory, a movie theater, and a tavern/village.

Next house is going to be a hardware store or something.

If any of the rumors about it being based off of any of the rooms in the tribute store last year end up being true, and it is a Tribute to Terror house, we have:
-Graveyard
-Detective's office & seedy alleyway
-Diner
-London city streets
-Comic book store &
Screenshot 2024-05-22 125858.png

This icon feels like they might be similar to Bones and Pumpkin Lord where they are just there, possibly zone wise but probably not with a house which is not bad but there should be more to the character, I think this character seems very last minute just my opinion atm, it could change over the time.

Last edited:
This icon feels like they might be similar to Bones and Pumpkin Lord where they are just there, possibly zone wise but probably not with a house which is not bad but there should be more to the character, I think this character seems very last minute just my opinion atm, it could change over the time.
what in the world are you basing this on?