Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Monst-hers
Ghostbusters (most likely) Frozen Empire
Horrors of Blumhouse: Insidious, Insidious Too, More Insidious
A Quiet Place
Decent lineup, A Quiet Place should be good. Not overly fussed about Ghostbusters, but I know a lot of people loved it last time. Only 4 IP’s this year?

QUICK ON THE DRAW THIS TIME!

That answers yesterday's question of whether it would be the same monsters from HHN Hollywood's. It seems that way! This was Hollywood's description last year: "¡Ten cuidado! With La Muerte as your guide, try to survive the night with three terrifying legends: Tlahuelpuchi, La Lechuza and El Silbón."

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

us Hollywood ppl

I suspect we may get an updated spec map next week, assuming Universal takes a break from announcements, lol. Couldn't be happier about getting Monstrous in Orlando, and I bet they get Monstrous 2 (essentially) with new monsters in Hollywood. It would be smart for them to double-down on such a successful Hollywood house