Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Could be Ghostbusters 1&2 but more likely Frozen Empire.
Yes.
Both.

Have they done more or less (or same) of this cooling effect as the event has gone on? I seem to recall thinking Yeti: Terror of the Yukon didn’t feel particularly cooler than the other houses. Even relative to Poltergeist the year prior. But could certainly just be misremembering

So here's the thing when it comes to making a house cooler than normal, it's generally best when it's a smaller stand-alone soundstage like 22, and not a bigger one that is sharing multiple houses like 23 or 24. One of the most notable cold houses was Winter's Night, it was in soundstage 22 and those who went through it can confirm it definitely was colder than other houses.

Now as for Poltergeist, it was alone in soundstage 25, and it also had fans blasting you in various spots so it got notably chilly at times in there.

As for Yeti: Terror of the Yukon, it didn't feel colder since it was in a shared soundstage along with Us in 24. It just doesn't work for chilling things since you got a bigger space to cool and you're sharing space with a house that might not fit being colder than normal.

While I wouldn't mind if GB was the rumored 1+2 mashup, I will say I'm warming up to the idea of it being Frozen Empire, no ironic pun intended.

FE does have enough to differentiate itself from the first house, and GB is rumored to return to soundstage 22, right? If that's the case, then just like with 21's Winter's Night...that is a soundstage which they can legitimately cool down to fit the setting!
I believe it's rumored for Soundstage 23B (ST4 last year). Hoping to see it in SS22 so they can crank that A/C tho!

Reactions: Tobias
So here's the thing when it comes to making a house cooler than normal, it's generally best when it's a smaller stand-alone soundstage like 22, and not a bigger one that is sharing multiple houses like 23 or 24. One of the most notable cold houses was Winter's Night, it was in soundstage 22 and those who went through it can confirm it definitely was colder than other houses.

Now as for Poltergeist, it was alone in soundstage 25, and it also had fans blasting you in various spots so it got notably chilly at times in there.

As for Yeti: Terror of the Yukon, it didn't feel colder since it was in a shared soundstage along with Us in 24. It just doesn't work for chilling things since you got a bigger space to cool and you're sharing space with a house that might not fit being colder than normal.
I seem to remember Yeti: TotY being pretty chilly, but then again that was on a rainy night so everything was soaked.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Maybe someone saw some old Freddy masks being turned into goblin masks and misinterpreted. Or maybe it was all just a game of telephone. I remember Elm Street being a phantom rumor before. I bet it happens one day. Now they need to stop trolling me with The Thing posters in the new tribute store. C'mon, man....