Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Hollywood zone definitely looks like a Day of the Dead type zone. Can't really tell what the SF one is.

Anyone have any clue what the logo between Hollywood and Central Park is? I'm guessing that's M3GAN's bow?

Full credit to Blysthon on the Discord for maybe piecing this together already:

Pinhead mentioned that we were also getting an international scare zone (not unlike Dark Zodiac last year), and Blysthon almost instantly pointed this out:

1717210351705.png
A Day of the Dead scare zone from Singapore in 2016. And what's more?:

1717210389751.png

Lady Death, the pseudo-Icon for that year who had a show for opening scaremony. Perhaps this is what the female casting call was for?

Pinhead mentioned that we were also getting an international scare zone (not unlike Dark Zodiac last year), and Blysthon almost instantly pointed this out:

View attachment 22033

View attachment 22034

Lady Death, the pseudo-Icon for that year who had a show for opening scaremony. Perhaps this is what the female casting call was for?
Good catch! But if this was the icon I would think she would have the front zone. Hollywood is close but that’s not were the opening scareamony is.

View attachment 22033

View attachment 22034

This is putting together some threads, I like this theory. As for SF, Dollhouse of the Damned sz?

I think that Hollywood will be the March of the Dead like folks are saying. San Fran at a first glance I thought I saw a gas mask but looking closer I see it's a doll face. Now I'm speculating for the Megan bow since it's pretty close to another scare zone, perhaps just maybe it's an IP zone with various Blumhouse IPs. There may be still some life to FNAF, one can only speculate and dream.

• Love
Reactions: bdubsCEO
If I was local (and depending on the actual limitations of “limited”), I would absolutely do this. My biggest issue with going to HHN is crowds.
There may be less people but the staggering will probably at least double the wait times of people in line. I would imagine a scarier experience and therefor any bloggers/media reporting won’t report the same experience we get. Good advertising though.

If I lived in Florida I’d try it at least once. HHN houses are great as they are but it’s a lot more scary to walk into a room of “Statues” in a small group then a conga line where you more likely to witness the scare before you get there.

I think that Hollywood will be the March of the Dead like folks are saying. San Fran at a first glance I thought I saw a gas mask but looking closer I see it's a doll face. Now I'm speculating for the Megan bow since it's pretty close to another scare zone, perhaps just maybe it's an IP zone with various Blumhouse IPs. There may be still some life to FNAF, one can only speculate and dream.
I’m assuming the Megan bow is pointing to exactly what we had last year. In the exact same spot.