Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea, but to do that for each house would be a bit redundant. UO only have one tunnel anyways and that has been confirmed for the Parade building thanks to the permits.

But we don't have to time travel to go in the past either.

Maybe Shadow Creek is the after of Shadybrook and has become a military hospital now, these are just guesses, so who knows?

Maybe Shadow Creek is the after of Shadybrook and has become a military hospital now, these are just guesses, so who knows?

That can't be true only because the Shady Brook fascate would need to be built and Sprung Tent 2's black fascade doesn't look like Shady Brook. More like a enterance into a Steel Fort. But I will give you credit for your creativiy and I wish I chould agree.

Anyway, new HNN:

[video=youtube;WXp_GMEuwF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXp_GMEuwF4&playnext=1&videos=K1y9abUS5e8&feature=sub[/video]

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they still do the passholder preview dates where they let you stay in the park untill hhn opens and you get to go in one of the houses before the crowd at the front gates? I did it in '06 and it was pretty cool.

Does anyone know if they still do the passholder preview dates where they let you stay in the park untill hhn opens and you get to go in one of the houses before the crowd at the front gates? I did it in '06 and it was pretty cool.

Yeah, they still offer Stay and Scream.

How much money you think universal walks away with at the end after the event is over??

Enough. :lol:

Shadow Creeks logo is a little misleading it can be a dozen things. They guy hold the lantern this year and thats gonna be the new jack!

From Screamscape:
Speaking of which, we’ve heard that one of the sets going up in the Disaster queue area looks quite a bit like a hospital scene of some kind. Odd so few rumors about themes for this year have leaked out, but I’ve also heard they’re being a bit more secretive than normal this year too.

The passholder thing and Stay and Scream are a little different and Universal has not confirmed a weekend for passholders yet. It is usually opening weekend, so keep an eye on your mailbox for something about it. Most of the time for the houses it is the two that have the kidzone enterance, parade building and one of the tents.

It seams my presence has not been noticed. After much searching we are able to release the following.

His time of appearance has been long aw..... for some, he may br... your time to and end, y.. will wish you never set your fo.. in ... .......

It seems my presence has not been noticed. After much searching we are able to release the following.

His time of appearance has been long aw..... by some. He may br... your time to an end. Y.. will wish you never set fo.. in ... .......

There you go, I fixed your grammar mistakes :lol: nice try though.

It seams my presence has not been noticed. After much searching we are able to release the following.

His time of appearance has been long aw..... for some, he may br... your time to and end, y.. will wish you never set your fo.. in ... .......

Eddy???

New HNN:

[video=youtube;jB1LlbBzR84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1LlbBzR84&playnext=1&videos=TQkVCCzj764&feature=sub[/video]

Last edited:

His time of appearance has been long awAITED for some, he may brING your time to an end, yOU will wish you never set your foOT in THE LANTERN??

I'm thinking there will be a huge lantern at the entrance to USF, where everyone will enter through to a twisted world of HHN's past 20 years. I expect the tag line will change too, just going out on a limb....

Somethings up, I bet we find out this week. The event opens up in almost a month and they have to start pushing these tickets. I say monday morning. AND IT AIN'T GOING TO BE ANYTHING WHAT WE EXPECTED OR WHAT WE THOGHT, ITS ALL GOING TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

This event is on the same level as Dr. Dre coming out with DETOX, this is some sick anticipation. We all new what to expect for harry potter world but this is completely different.

Somethings up, I bet we find out this week. The event opens up in almost a month and they have to start pushing these tickets. I say monday morning. AND IT AIN'T GOING TO BE ANYTHING WHAT WE EXPECTED OR WHAT WE THOGHT, ITS ALL GOING TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

This event is on the same level as Dr. Dre coming out with DETOX, this is some sick anticipation. We all new what to expect for harry potter world but this is completely different.

All I thought after reading this was, "Cue the thunder and lightning!"