Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Agreed -- following Roddy's FB, he's clearly been nowhere near Orlando at the most crucial time for HHN's development. The poor guy has moved on, and yet still is being connected to HHN :lol:

Oh-well....I guess I need to look around more on FB and other sites some more. :lol:

Okay this is really wierd. New rumor for the day is...... A huge aluminum ball was imported with a crew bringing it into universal late lastnight. Someone said it looked just like a ufo??? Any ideas

Okay this is really wierd. New rumor for the day is...... A huge aluminum ball was imported with a crew bringing it into universal late lastnight. Someone said it looked just like a ufo??? Any ideas

Haven't heard that one today at all, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Speaking of sense, shouldn't we be seeing street construction starting in the next couple of weeks?

I know it's been said before, but I'm thinking the lantern is holding all the icons from years past and perhaps a possessed employee is cracking it open setting them all loose on the park. Perhaps we'll be seeing a mixture of different icons for example: All Night Die In with Director and the Usher

Haven't heard that one today at all, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Speaking of sense, shouldn't we be seeing street construction starting in the next couple of weeks?

Yeah, usually street construction begins late August/early September. Major street construction begins after Rock the Universe though which ends September 11th.

Oh-well....I guess I need to look around more on FB and other sites some more. :lol:

No no I wasn't talking about you specifically :lol:, but I guess it's a testament to the guy's great work that he's still being rumored as a secret connection. Similar to Elvis still being spotted at Burger Kings years after his death.

I can honestly say I heard nothing of the sort. I think you are making stuff up and just seeing how people are reacting

I saw a very large tent being carried into Islands of Adventure last night...it seemed like it was big enough to cover the entire park...

Now that doesn't make any sense at all! Like this pic:

sense.jpg

Anyway, :focus:

I can honestly say I heard nothing of the sort. I think you are making stuff up and just seeing how people are reacting

Listen big guy, I was right with some stuff so far. If I wanted to get a bigger rise out of people I would create bigger and better lies then me telling you about and object that they brought into the park at night that resembled a UFO.I heard it from someone I know who is working on stuff in the park and would be able to see this. I can sit here and diss you like EMINEM but this is a rumor and speculation blog so I'm smart enough to know that everyone has and opinion on here big guy. In a month we'll all know the answers so right now were all on the same level. RELAX bro

On another note......

What the hell is this legendary truth on the website??? Can anyone tell me whats up with that link? Do you really just think its just gonna be 8 houses and how ever many scarezones? You don't think universal has something up those sleves to punk us?

Is this the hardest year to predict for this event?

No no I wasn't talking about you specifically :lol:, but I guess it's a testament to the guy's great work that he's still being rumored as a secret connection. Similar to Elvis still being spotted at Burger Kings years after his death.

wait...i really did just see elvis at BK!!! :-X

one question i had - where did someone see the rumor about the school positions? while i agree a janitor or groundkeeper would be right on target for hhn ideas - someone posted other stuff about prinicipal, etc...

Last edited:
Someone posted a few months back that this years' icon would have something to do with someone that "every school" has. Dr. Raymond Holmes I believe posted the rumor, and he has had pretty good info in the past.