Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hard Rock Hotel

Coming from a state where marijuana is legal... Anyone know of places it's possible to get edibles?

Recreational marijuana is still illegal in Florida. You'd have to go to a medical dispensary (and have a medical card) to get anything. (Let's not use this thread to discuss how to illegally obtain any controlled substance, please.)

Recreational marijuana is still illegal in Florida. You'd have to go to a medical dispensary (and have a medical card) to get anything. (Let's not use this thread to discuss how to illegally obtain any controlled substance, please.)
Thank you, appreciate the response

Hey Guys (and Gals). I was wondering if you know when Portofino or Hard Rock will offer their Stay More Save More deals for late August. I feel like I generally have my trip booked by now but I haven't seen any deals. I often get the garden view double queen with the special offer deal but it's just not there right now. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

How’d you find about it? Front desk never told us, just a rando (and awesome) TM.

Question if anyone has experience with this - coming in a few weeks with 7 people, one of which is my 1 year old son. Looking for the easiest transportation, don't want to bring a car seat if we don't have to. I was thinking of having a Mears shuttle transport us, but I'm curious if there's a better way? Thanks!