Hard Rock Reward Club | Inside Universal Forums

Hard Rock Reward Club

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hockeyman55

V.I.P. Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
Not sure how many of you guys were members of the old All Access club but they have discontinued that and now have unleashed a new Rewards Program, which essentially is just about the same thing. The priority seating alone was worth it to me and we would use the old program a lot. I did notice with this new program the Universal Hard Rock hotel isnt part of the program but the Cafe and store in City Walk is, and if my memory is correct it used to be part of the program. I know years ago they were part of the Loews First and then switch to the Hard Rock program but not sure if they stopped since its been a few years since my last stay.

https://members.hardrock.com/rewards-home

I'm an All Access member so what does that mean for me? Do I need to pay for it again?

The benefits are great and priority seating is a God-send.

Yeah man unfortunately as of Oct 1st the All Access has been shelved and any points you had are gone and every one will have to sign up again, I lost some points I never got to use also :bang: The new club looks about the same and for the VIP it is $25 a year. And I agree, the priority seating alone was worth paying the money last time and will for sure again. Its sucks they are making everyone pay all over if you want the VIP rewards. I did email them because I read somewhere if had the pay All Access they would sign you up the VIP for the first year for free. Below was the generic response I got back, totally didnt even answer my question :shrug:

Dear Mike,
Thank you for contacting Hard Rock Customer Care.
Our new program, Hard Rock Rewards, has now launched and you are invited to become a member. Join now and you'll get a taste of the sweet life, earn awesome rewards at participating Cafes, Rock Shops and Hotels and get the inside scoop on all things Hard Rock. At www.hardrockewards.com you can check out the full list of benefits, view current participating locations and more!
Hard Rock Rewards offers a free membership but also a VIP membership. Hard Rock Rewards does have an annual fee of $24.95. To check out the program's FAQ, please visit: https://members.hardrock.com/rewards-faq.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
All Is One.