Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harmonious

Funny thing. When the Eiffel Tower first was built, there was a hue and cry against its' looks. Then, overtime it became a loved landmark.....Hope that doesn't happen with those ugly Harmonious Barges. :lol:

Well, everyone hated Pandora...until it opened.

But yeah I'm going to have a hard time appreciating this because of how much Illuminations meant to me.

WDW Magic has a 7 minute video compilation of last night's 30 minute fireworks test for Harmonius. Doesn't seem to be anything much different than the norm on fireworks.
Looked like some of the low level stuff was synchronized..so they may be full on running parts of the show

I do find it interesting that Epcot Forever is rumored to be returning for a bit..

I'm curious if they plan on running EF during the summer and debuting HarmoniUS on Epcot's birthday

Official photo from Disney:
cotnectdw40469792.jpg

It certainly looks... busy.

Another image of testing:
HarmonioUS_Full_42472.jpg

The best thing I can say about it is that it looks colorful.

We still think those fountains are going to be able to hide all that apparatus? And when's that supposed to start, anyway?