Harmonious | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Harmonious

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw the barges IRL and they’re pretty ugly and obtrusive. Adding some siding and hiding that conduit and piping would help a lot.
A colorful skirt that opens for showtime so it looked like a flower or something would have helped. How much could it cost :think: :rant::lmao:

Reactions: Happytycho
The barges are definitely hideous IRL and it looks like a set up for a Super Bowl half time show plopped in the middle of a lagoon, but, I’m still hoping this new show will be worth the eye sore.

Reactions: SkiBum
The barges are definitely hideous IRL and it looks like a set up for a Super Bowl half time show plopped in the middle of a lagoon, but, I’m still hoping this new show will be worth the eye sore.

I think it has to unequivocally be the best nighttime spectacular Disney's ever created in order to justify it.

And even that might not be enough for some people (myself possibly among them, but we'll see).

Reactions: Allison
I don't believe this is anywhere close to the final fountain design/concept but it's clear the whole "we'll have fountains on and it'll be ok!" is just total BS

It may not be final (and it's clearly not, given that there are four other barges that will be fountains), but it seems very possible that the center of the lagoon is just going to be a huge, misty mess that will be extremely unpleasant to look at.

It may not be final (and it's clearly not, given that there are four other barges that will be fountains), but it seems very possible that the center of the lagoon is just going to be a huge, misty mess that will be extremely unpleasant to look at.

By final i mean i don't think they'll be spraying random fountains in random directions, it'll be more "controlled".

By final i mean i don't think they'll be spraying random fountains in random directions, it'll be more "controlled".
I also think that the LED panels are meant to be on during day as well, but I could be mistaken.

I don't believe this is anywhere close to the final fountain design/concept but it's clear the whole "we'll have fountains on and it'll be ok!" is just total BS
Yes, this is clearly a fountain test...I expect the final form will be far less chaotic