Helios Grand Hotel | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Helios Grand Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Looking at this gave me an idea: is it likely the hotel will play a part in the fountain show or something else? Projection mapping might be a pain with shining lights directly into guest windows so they may not do that but I was wondering if we'll see more elements like that over other parts of the building?

Even something simple like a light beam shooting from the Chronos at the park entrance to the hotel focus at that point would be neat to see, especially if it has anything to do with that night ceremony rumor. Anyone know if the hotel and the Chronos are around the same height?

I'm spitballing a little here but so far it's like they're taking things a step further than you think they would with this park so it's hard to say exactly what might be over the top at the moment.

Absolutely won’t even step foot in to epic universe until I can secure a room at this hotel. Seems tailored made to the park experience and theme. I like that the pool is more elegant / adult , vs water slides and lazy river.

With the current layout , it seems safe to say that the “portals” may close early, and the hub stays open later with all of its restaurants servicing park and hotel guests. The coaster and Carasoul could end up closing later as well.

I’m not going to want to leave epic to go to city walk for dinner.

Reactions: UNIrd
I like how Epcot does it and the restaurants seat all the way up until park closing. Sometimes I'll snag a 9pm reservation and walking out of an empty park is one of my favorite things to do. Great nighttime pics obviously and zero fuss. Security or employees never even look your way.